What do you think of soccer mums competing in MMA?

Misanthropist

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I couldn’t care less if a single woman compete in combat sport but MOTHERS? I know it’s the general consensus that the vast majority in the universe (except Cuckberry Lounge) wouldn’t allow their wife or mothers to compete in MMA big as the UFC.

But there are people out there that do and I don’t get it. Why on earth would you let your kids watch you get belted and see your bruises every night? Women are fragile by nature so why risk getting injured in a long term and being unable to nurture them because of your broken limbs or not seeing your kids enough as you train most of the days?

The whole promoting “it’s ok to be a fighter as a mother” culture by Waterson is vile and disgusting.

Last edited:
I’m confident enough in my masculinity to not be threatened by 115 pound women who are confident, and do what they want to do.

Is that you @PrideJitZoo

"Enjoying" sanctioned and consensual violence is already an anomaly for me as Im against violence in every other form including war which is also often consensual and regulated in its own way.

If thats what they want to do or feel will make a better life for them and their children, then best wishes to them.

4H8POT2.gif

Maybe a grown adult human can do whatever they want?

(legally of course)

Soccer mom MMA is the only MMA I watch

Regular MMA is trash

Dern shouldn't have come back so quickly that's for sure.

I think they should be relegated to Invicta so I don't have to watch that garbage and have the flow of cards ruined by their fights

Women use to go to war along side men. Its only recently in human history were people like you started treating them like some little porcelain doll. Afraid that some female might steal your masculinity? Or are you one of those dads that just likes to stay away from their family, so its the woman who has to stay by their kid? Frank Mir has a kid. Should he have stopped fighting, because it is proven that nurturing from the father side is just as rewarding to the baby as it is from the mothers side.

I fully approve of soccer moms getting the shit beat out of them by real fighters.
JBG needs some sacrifices after all...
<{JustBleed}>

Women use to go to war along side men. Its only recently in human history were people like you started treating them like some little porcelain doll.

Only like sub 15-17% in most forces and the vast majority were non-combatants as well. And this isn't even getting into all the female soldiers that get pregnant before deployment to go back home

Females are great for many things in life. But they are near useless for war. Every strong and non delusions/reality based leaders and forces know this. The Kurds have a lot of female soldiers.....how's that gonna go for them <CroCop1>

Last edited:
Only like sub 15-17% in most forces and the vast majority were non-combatants as well. And this isn't even getting into all the female soldiers that get pregnant before deployment to go back home

Females are great for many things in life. But they are near useless for war. Every strong and non delusions/reality based leaders and forces know this. The Kurds have a lot of female soldiers.....how's that gonna go for them <CroCop1>

Dude, of all the examples you could pick… Seeing as the Kurdish forces did really well against ISIS, they'll probably not do any worse than had there been only dudes?

I don't recognise WMMA as being a legitimate sport in itself. For me, it's a distinctly separate product that features way too much on UFC cards as a ikind of exhibition/sideshow/interlude. There are 3-4 fighters I enjoy, the rest I skip every single time.

Lol. Dude is crying on a forum, about women in combat.

TS is the softest pussy.

Back