What do you think of Nasrat Haqparast?

Excellent prospect, I think he'll beat Dober comfortably and expect him to be ranked this time next year.

Hes a really talented prospect but Dober isn't slouch. I expect this fight and Yusuf vs Fili to be action packed.

He will win, but I don't expect him finishing Dober. It will be a decision imo.

Hes a really talented prospect but Dober isn't slouch. I expect this fight and Yusuf vs Fili to be action packed.
Fili is much more tested than this Yusuff, I expect him winning. He is a good bet btw, once he is the underdog.

Last edited:
It's an interesting name.

He fights and looks just like Kelvin Gastelum.

Both have good footwork and are lefty’s.

Explosive striker

Young and fearless.

Good kickboxing technique

Very fast

keep a high pace

I have seen a few of his fights but it has been a while. I was definitely impressed by his striking but I can't remember any of his grappling game TBH. I think he has the potential to go very far. I could see him as a staple top 10 for a few years in the future. Possibly even champion one day

Is Drew Dober a stiff test for him? I heard alot of good things about Nasrat.
A solid fighter for him to put on his resume. Nasrat is a great prospect, they'll probably try and not rush him/throw him to the wolves too fast. Should be a good showcase fight for him

He’s gonna knock that lump of concrete Dober calls a head clean off

Great technical fighter, but honestly I am starting to lean on Dober on this one because of physical strength. Nasrat is yet to fight a strong wrestler, and he doesn't look that athletic himself.

Dober is no joke standing. Nasrat is good but I need to see him pass the wrestler test before making a proper judgement (for a lot posters, that only applies to British/Irish fighters though.)

Seems most outlets like to call him some prospect, and sure, he will be top 10 1 day, he will never be champ and prob never even fight for the belt...

Just my opinion. He is solid and will prob be one of those guys who's better in training than the performances he puts on

Marcin proved he can be taken and held down but that fight I believe was taken on short notice and regardless Nasrat looked good even in defeat.

Very dangerous fighter for sure, Drew needs to be on his toes

He needs to retire immediately

Back