What do you think of Magomedsharipov vs Holloway?

zabit has the skills to hang with or beat max if the fight were 2 rounds.

problem is he has no cardio. he looked like he was dying in the 3rd against kattar. max would finish him in 3-4.

His camp said the old cardio problem was found and solved

Max decisions him. Maybe late TKO if he wilts in the championship rounds with his cardio that has proven to be suspect

I love zabit but there’s no way he can keep up with Holloway. Nobody really can but zabit has great striking and grappling but 5 rounds? If he can get max out early which is just as unlikely as winning a 5 rounder against max.

Tell Zabit to find someone else besides a guy whos destined for a title shot. Sitting and waiting doesn't reward you with a fight with a former champ.
I will not. War Zabit!

I love zabit but there’s no way he can keep up with Holloway. Nobody really can but zabit has great striking and grappling but 5 rounds? If he can get max out early which is just as unlikely as winning a 5 rounder against max.

Zabit can take Max down and make him tired

I like this fuckin fight *in Matt Serra voice*

Tell Zabit to find someone else besides a guy whos destined for a title shot. Sitting and waiting doesn't reward you with a fight with a former champ.

No one else in FW makes sense for him..let me guess you probably think he should fight Arnold Allen?

Max said he wants to stay active even if his next fight isn't a TS. Who then should Max fight, Josh Emmet?

Max vs Zabit makes sense

No one else in FW makes sense for him..let me guess you probably think he should fight Arnold Allen?

Max said he wants to stay active even if his next fight isn't a TS. Who then should Max fight, Josh Emmet?

Max vs Zabit makes sense
Zabit vs Zombie

Zombie just lost sure, but Zabit has been sitting out

Zabit has been out for over a year at this point in time. I wonder if he should get a top 10 warm up fight first.

maybe he fights a guy like Josh Emmett or Dan Ige just to get some of the ring rust off and if he wins he gets a big time fight next

Zabit would get a gift three round matchup.

Zabit can take Max down and make him tired

he can but until zabit isn’t gassing in 3. I can’t pick him against max in 5. And I love watching zabit and would be pulling for him.

Zabit is on 6-fight win streak. To say he "deserves" a "loser" is laughable
Context matters.

The loser of the title shot would be a tougher test than anyone Zabit has faced yet. Win that fight and he'd deserve the next title shot.

Zabit will get massacred in the last three rounds, wont even have to energy to try and fight back like Kattar did.

Back