What do you think of Magomedsharipov vs Holloway?

Max easily. Zabit don't have the gas tank and will wilt in the later rounds.

If zabit had good cardio it would be a great fight. His grappling could be the great equalizer. Unfortunately, zabit has pretty bad cardio.

I'd rather see Zabit vs the loser of Volk-Ortega. Max faces the winner. Then Kattar vs KZ when both are ready to fight.

Zabit is on 6-fight win streak. To say he "deserves" a "loser" is laughable

Zabit would need to grapple to win, or at least stop doing those fancy attacks that involve a lot of cardio usage.

Zabit is on 6-fight win streak. To say he "deserves" a "loser" is laughable
He's coming off over a year of inactivity, and his last win was a shaky decision of the guy that Max just mugged for 25 minutes...

I get that the guys good and that you have a very specific bias, but there's no way he deserves an immediate title shot (especially with questionable cardio). Zabit should be happy with having a highly ranked matchup & the opportunity to prove he isn't a 10 minute fighter.

He's coming off over a year of inactivity, and his last win was a shaky decision of the guy that Max just mugged for 25 minutes...

I get that the guys good and that you have a very specific bias, but there's no way he deserves an immediate title shot (especially with questionable cardio). Zabit should be happy with having a highly ranked matchup & the opportunity to prove he isn't a 10 minute fighter.

What? Who said anything about an immediate TS? This thread is about Zabit vs Holloway and yes he does deserve that, not KZ or Kattar etc, guys coming off losses.

What? Who said anything about an immediate TS? This thread is about Zabit vs Holloway and yes he does deserve that, not KZ or Kattar etc, guys coming off losses.
When the guy "coming off a loss" that was mentioned was either Volk or Ortega, then it's by no means a step backwards for ZM, he's still be fighting a very highly ranked guy.

I don't think Max should have to take a step back, especially after a great performance, the last Volk fight & the fact that he's a cardio monster while Zabit has barely shown he can go 3 solid rounds.

Uhmm... fuck yes, please?

I think Max wins. Better gastank.

When the guy "coming off a loss" that was mentioned was either Volk or Ortega, then it's by no means a step backwards for ZM, he's still be fighting a very highly ranked guy.

I don't think Max should have to take a step back, especially after a great performance, the last Volk fight & the fact that he's a cardio monster while Zabit has barely shown he can go 3 solid rounds.

Loser of Volk & Ortega won't be available for a long time. Max will be available sooner.

Zabits coach claims his cardio issue was caused by a condition affecting his diaphragm and that they've fixed it now.

So supposedly we should be seeing 5 round zabit
Still. Even someone who can go 5 rds might struggle with it the first time,like Reyes against jones. I still am ok w seeing zabit maGOATmedsharipov against blessed. This is the elite comp that zabit should be fighting

i think its an interesting matchup until round 3 when max is still pushing the pace. Max 49-46

zabit has the skills to hang with or beat max if the fight were 2 rounds.

problem is he has no cardio. he looked like he was dying in the 3rd against kattar. max would finish him in 3-4.

Lol Zabit should fight a fucking 5 rounder before he even dreams of fighting Max. Kattar fought 3 times after his fight with Zabit. Zabit has fought 0. He can go fuck off for all I care.

Lol Zabit should fight a fucking 5 rounder before he even dreams of fighting Max. Kattar fought 3 times after his fight with Zabit. Zabit has fought 0. He can go fuck off for all I care.
Tell yair to stop pulling out bud.

Back