What do you think of girls with short hair? Yay or nay?

That chick from the later seasons of Game of Thrones. You know the one, she's from Dorne, was one of that Prince Oberyon's duaghters and kept hitting on Bronn. She had short hair for her first few appearances and she'd totally get it.

Also, I once went to meet a girl I hadn't seen in about 6 months at the movies and I'd had a thing for her for years and when I rocked up she was totally bald and I was like whoa hey now.

The girls who can pull it off pull it off very well. I've always dug girls who look good with short hair.

Yay! I have a fat friend who rocks short hair from time to time. She has a cute face but is enormous... It can be done.

Yay or nay for short haired chicks?

hpRp3BS.jpg

nOJiC3h.jpg

D6XXyKx.jpg

azjDZqi.jpg

That's how I feel some girls look fantastic with short hair
others not so much.

It depends on how big their dicks are

Short hair, long hair, no hair, as long as they have big tits I don't really care.

its fine on its own, but the slathering in tattoos and hot topic junk is not going to grow on me. Long hair on a girl is one of the best things ever. its like as important as being slimthick
I couldn't possibly agree with this post more. Well, that isn't totally true. Generally speaking, I don't go for the short hair. But everything else you said.

As others stated, it really depends on the girl's facial features and being thin is almost always a pre-req for being able to work it.

Absolutely NO woman in this word looks better with short hair than long hair, NONE... you can say they can pull it off, the dont look that bad, whatever, but no woman looks better in short hair compared to longer hair....now if your physical look is NOT your first concern in life I can understand a woman cutting her hair short, sure, I get it, its more comfortable... but please dont come and say "I look better in short hair" thats complete bullshit, and if your reasoning is because people are telling you that, probably you dont understand the concept of "being nice"

I prefer long haired girls, but if it looks good it looks good

Looks terrible. Compare long hair miley Cyrus to short hair. Just reminds me of a boy.

some girls cant,some girls can

rare but possible are those who actually look better with short hair.

the third picture in the OP is a girl that knows how to do it right.

The girls in the OP are gross.

I met a chick last night with short hair who was smoking hott. Some chicks pull it off.

Back