What do you think Cerrone's game plan is?

Same game plan as always

Stand and strike at kick boxing range then once he hurts you either go for the tko finish or sub, whatever is more convenient to the situation

Cerrone is getting a bonus to take a dive in the 1st. He's going to go down from body shots and then turtle up so they can get b-roll footage of Conor standing over him.

He said neither of those things
I'm pretty sure buddies got it backwards. I think he said Conor has probably been working on his ground game since the Khabib fight and it won't be extremely easy to take him down, either.

Kick them legs and body and mix up to keep Conor guessing, then throw the occasional head kick to hurt or finish him off. He is not taking down Conor who has a very underrated TDD cause he stuffed 3-4 takedowns from Khabib, all from Eddie Alvarez and even almost all except one against Diaz when he was fatigued.

Chip away at range to setup takedowns and drag the fight into deep waters. It seems the most obvious, least dangerous path to victory. He has to stay away from the left hand and kick.

No he didn't

KELLERMAN specifically asked him with his first question what has he been working on. He said wrestling and bjj. And that Connors ground game was suspect. Show the clip and prove me wrong then. Ya bish

KELLERMAN specifically asked him with his first question what has he been working on. He said wrestling and bjj. And that Connors ground game was suspect. Show the clip and prove me wrong then. Ya bish
Cerrone said everyone else says that Conor's grappling is suspect. He said Conor had probably been working hard on it over the last year. Watch it again moron.

Cerrone said everyone else says that Conor's grappling is suspect. He said Conor had probably been working hard on it over the last year. Watch it again moron.

And what did he say he was working on in camp?..

My initial response was you making up that Cerrone berated Conor's grappling.

If he didnt believe his ground game was suspect. He would of never mentioned what other people thought. Then state hes working on his ground game and grappling..

Even if Conor wins legit, it will still be a suspect. Lol.

Cash tha check

Back