What do you think Cerrone's game plan is?

@Liverkick-king56 (TS)
Cerrone didn't have any gameplans for all of the fights you mentioned. He fought his usual fight, just the style and weapons his opponents presented in these fights made them look different.

I am 100% sure Cerrone is going to do what he usually does. He is going to throw some front kicks, some jabs, will wait for Conor to jump in range and then throw a counter knee or grab a hold of him in a thai plum or bodylock. If Conor overextends on a punch, Cowboy is going to shoot for TD most likely. It's going with the usual plan, which is one size fits all.

Head kick to the body
iu

Long range kicks, especially to the gut and legs as long as possible. Working his way up the body with time, if conor closes the distance go for a waist/body lock to either drag him to the ground with or disengage back to long range again. Don't foresee it happening as he seems deadset on "testing" his stand up though.

@Liverkick-king56 (TS)
Cerrone didn't have any gameplans for all of the fights you mentioned. He fought his usual fight, just the style and weapons his opponents presented in these fights made them look different.

I am 100% sure Cerrone is going to do what he usually does. He is going to throw some front kicks, some jabs, will wait for Conor to jump in range and then throw a counter knee or grab a hold of him in a thai plum or bodylock. If Conor overextends on a punch, Cowboy is going to shoot for TD most likely. It's going with the usual plan, which is one size fits all.
I sort of disagree, in his fight with Perry he had full intentions to make it a clinch heavy battle and slowly find the range. Although he does go very free flow I do think he has strategies that he follows until the 2nd round and he ditches them in favour of what he found has started working.

Too close, too far away. Wear Conor down while close. Use a titanium mouth guard. ?

If cowboy doesn't try to shoot/wrestle/tire Conor out for the first two rounds, then he is an idiot-fuck who doesn't actually care about winning.

get ko'd fast then check his bank account

and then he should retire

No striking strategy by Cerrone will be helpful.....he needs to get it to the ground...if he really said he will not try to take Conor down, and means it....why not just box him rather than mma? but who knows maybe being stupid is a shrewd strategy.

At this point, I believe he doesn't care if he wins or loses. He is just there to collect a paycheck. Why would you reveal to your opponent that your foot is injured?

He’s gonna push forward with 3-4 punch kick combinations, and if he’s smart he pivots after he throws and avoids the counters, if he’s really smart he grinds Conor against the cage in the first and second rounds to take the pop out of his shots

Regardless of gameplan, the result will probably look similar to Masvidal vs Cerrone.

Right from the beginning Throw a Hard Right High Kick, move out, stay patient, feint a left hand and another Hard Right High Kick - to keep conor's hands up. Throw the kick and then circle out, stay patient.

Next Kick Hard to the body or lead leg, then circle out. Again hard Right Kick to the Leg or Body.

Then with your next kick - Hard, High, to the Head.

Time Stamped:

Whoever does the better work to the body should win this fight

I've never really seen Conor's body tested, for all we know he could have a glass liver like Cowboy

Immediate takedown and groundwork, if he is trying to win, which he probably is.

Go in

Hit him with some good shit

Leave with a pocket full of cash

To do whatever it takes to prevent Conor stealing food from his child's mouth?

Or more likely, blow his nose before Conor blows his nose.

I dont know what Donal Cerrone's gameplan is, But would you like to know what my gameplan is? UFC Fight Pass

For only 9.99 you can get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail....

Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still there
<Deported1>

There is a gameplan in place for all of his fights, but he fights based on how he feels. Both depending on the day and his usual "fuck it, let's whatever". So how he wins or loses is completely up to him. Can't predict his mood.

Back