What do you think Bisping's corner said to him between rounds?

wow..
it seems training with alistar overeem does payoff.. vitor now can kick..

He throws kicks a lot. He started his last two fights with attempted head kick. The one that made Jon cry to the ref, and the front kick he opened this fight with. He is evolving with the sport. Something Chuck was too late on doing. We saw an evolved Chuck pepper Franklin with kicks. His chin was just gone at that point.

Obviously It was not keep your hands up, but what do you think they said?
Vitor doesn't get tired unless you make him tired. Bisping was waiting for the inevitable, it seemed like.
What do you guys think?

Probably "You're doin great mate, just keep on circling like that".

You got this Mike, just keep an eye out for that left hand, he'll never go for the head kick again.

You got this Mike, just keep an eye out for that left hand, he'll never go for the head kick again.

Dominick Cruz is a great analyst. He explained that Vitor set up that kick with the first one. It landed and he went back to it and it dropped Mike the second time. Michael just isn't that great of a technical striker. We saw that tonight, he needs to work on his defense. And learning more punches than just a jab. Anik was saying he landed one-two's but I didn't see them. Vitor's past punching blitzes serves as a great decoy.

I would assume they told him to keep catching his kicks because that's exactly what he was hoping for when Vitor went high. Looked like he thought he was going to the body.

Not sure why everyone thinks his corner had an English accent, he's training in California now.

Did anyone notice that one of BJ Penn's trainers was in Bisping's corner tonight? I took that as a bad sign lol.

he should have been throwing more but he seemed to be afraid of Belforts power

He was doing what he always does. Problem is, he was fighting a fighter who was WAY too fast for him. Vitor dropped his hands because he realized how slow Bisping was compared to him.

He was doing what he always does. Problem is, he was fighting a fighter who was WAY too fast for him. Vitor dropped his hands because he realized how slow Bisping was compared to him.

I noticed that as well, Vitor's striking is getting better. He looked like Anderson with his hands down and Lyoto with those kicks. It really was beautiful to watch.

Bisping doesn't have a cockney accent, he is not from London (where cockney's live) He is from the opposite end of the UK. Excruciatingly dumb and ignorant comment.

Another one gotten to...

Not sure why everyone thinks his corner had an English accent, he's training in California now.

Did anyone notice that one of BJ Penn's trainers was in Bisping's corner tonight? I took that as a bad sign lol.

jason perillo. not sure how you spell his last name. hes coached a ton of guys

i was really surprised bisping didnt try to clinch and take him down a bunch. youre not going to tire vitor by having him watch you circle

all that said vitors a savage. no shame in losing to anderson or bones

Back