What do you think about Twin Peaks?

I have recently started watching Twin Peaks. As of right now, I am on the first episode of the second season. I have always heard how good it was, and it seems to have a pretty big cult following (rated 9.0/10 on IMDb).

Im enjoying it so far. The Agent Dale character is enjoyable to watch, and I think I am in love with Sherilyn Fenn's character. She was a real piece of ass back then. That said, the show definitely comes off as a hokey soap opera at times, but so far I have been able to look past that.

Did anybody else watch this show, and if so, what is your opinion on it?

coopercoffeemanthathitsthespot.jpg

PDVD_229.jpg

I watched it a few years back. Thought it was shit tbh.

I agree about S1 for sure. I actually agree with what you said about S1 and S2—just not S3. Although tbf, there were moments in S3 where Lynch trolled the viewer, I don’t think the whole season was some kind of troll. It did have a different aesthetic though, almost an homage to all of Lynch’s work. The Black Lodge sequences had definite Eraserhead vibes, there were also some definite Mulholland Dive vibes. If it’s viewed as a film instead of a TV series, I think S3 is actually launch’s finest work. Sucks that you’re a TP fan but didn’t enjoy it.

Lynch has admitted that season 2 sucked and the show went off the rails. Season 3 is truly epic.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two

“The pilot is the only thing I am particularly, extremely proud of. There were great moments along the way,” he said. “The second season sucked.”

“‘Who killed Laura Palmer?’ was a question that we never really wanted to answer,” Lynch explained earlier this year. “That was the goose that laid these golden eggs. And at a certain point, we were told to wrap that up, and it never really got back going after that.”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...lls-season-3-gold-talks-season-4-rumors.html/

Twin Peaks: The Return earned positive reviews from critics, though it left some fans baffled and a bit frustrated. But Lynch is quite happy with how things turned out.

“Twin Peaks: The Return, it’s gold,” he said.

Season 2 was horrible but David came back for the finale and it was amazing. Quite possibly the best episode on the entire show or at least equal to season 3 episode 8.

She's dead, wrapped in plastic.

I remember that show, I should watch it again to.
The log lady was awesome.

And Sherilyn Fenn is a dime piece. And Lara Flynn Boyle isn't bad in it either.
I remember in the 90s renting a movie where sherilyn Fenn did full frontal nudity.

Called 2 moon junction or something. That chick was damn straight a dime

Back