What Do You Think About The EA UFC Roster?

Not nearly enough Lightweights or Featherweights. There are about 8/9 MW-LHW-HW I'd cut to make way for them.

Still plenty of selection, still more concerned about all these arcade gameplay clips we keep seeing.

The Pettis/Aldo vid was pretty good, striking is a little fast but seems really fluid. Ground game looks a little sketchy but keeping my hopes up.

This is a lame piece of dogshit. Lots of gullible people who think next gen = automatically awesome. They be wrong.

No roster would ever be perfect. Just look at the revolving door that is the UFC.
Also, what are they supposed to do? Delay the game for 12 months while they build another 150 fighters, only to have others leave/retire.

I hope it's a good game. I can't wait to try a demo.

No matt brown is a crime.... he fights like a fuckin video game character and takes more damage then most !
plus I want Erik silva, dhk, Lombard Jeremy Stephens, struve, and did I really not see diego Sanchez ? Or did I miss him

This is a lame piece of dogshit. Lots of gullible people who think next gen = automatically awesome. They be wrong.

Well I mean you're talking shit about something you haven't played yet, so you are kinda in a similar boat as them.

No roster would ever be perfect. Just look at the revolving door that is the UFC.
Also, what are they supposed to do? Delay the game for 12 months while they build another 150 fighters, only to have others leave/retire.

I hope it's a good game. I can't wait to try a demo.

Agree with this. I think they more so focus on the guys who are active and doing fairly well at the time of beginning production on the game. A lot of the guys they left out just recently started doing really well or have been on a long layoff.

A career mode at HW would be garbage there is only 12 guys in the weight class in the game. Where is Mitrione, Miocic, Barnett, and Gonzaga?

The Pettis/Aldo vid was pretty good, striking is a little fast but seems really fluid. Ground game looks a little sketchy but keeping my hopes up.

I will say this....I'm big into sports games, and I want a fully simulation experience. What I saw from that video was walking though head kicks and power blows, quick grappling transitions, and a random stun with a more random fall.

I do have an xbox one, and this game will look very pretty no doubt. All I really need are a good set of sliders, and allow those sliders to be used online (unranked). Then I can totally deal with the damage fest and microtranactions that will ensue once the game drops.

I can't believe they left out top dogs at WW. omfg

Hey you know what else we need. Some type of Ultimate Team for UFC. If you've played Fifa or Madden you've probably dabbled....or become addicted. Any word on that? Imagine collecting historic versions of fighters from when they were at their best, holy shit I would need a 2nd job.

A career mode at HW would be garbage there is only 12 guys in the weight class in the game. Where is Mitrione, Miocic, Barnett, and Gonzaga?

I've heard that there will be Cafs that you will fight all through your career. You can read about their careers and such on simulated blogs in the game.

The Rosters fine. I don't like the stats. There was a thread the other day with the top 10 ranked fighters stats, and Rhonda's supposedly #2 overall with 97 for striking.

There's no point including 50 more fighters, if they can't even get the ones they have there right. I'd rather not play a sports game where the athletes abilities in no way reflect their strengths in real life.

I'm pretty disappointed. It's missing a lot of guys and they couldn't even include the Flyweight division's top ten. Really, really disappointed. Although I'll still buy it.

I will say this....I'm big into sports games, and I want a fully simulation experience. What I saw from that video was walking though head kicks and power blows, quick grappling transitions, and a random stun with a more random fall.

I do have an xbox one, and this game will look very pretty no doubt. All I really need are a good set of sliders, and allow those sliders to be used online (unranked). Then I can totally deal with the damage fest and microtranactions that will ensue once the game drops.
One thing that does look good is the stamina though. Far more realistic than any other mma games from what I've seen.

I'm in the same position as you, I own an XBONE and really want a realistic simulation on it, not another arcade style ufc game. I'll be buying this game, I'm hoping it isn't garbage though. Lack of games on the new systems doesn't leave me a choice, I have to play this lol.

I'm sure they'll add DLC content but still, no where near the full roster. All of EAs other sports games have full rosters, what's so different with this one?

They've probably had 50+ fighters enter and leave the UFC since this has been in production. I'll never even fight with guys like Erik Perez or Louis Gaudinot so I could honestly care less about the more obscure guy.

They've probably had 50+ fighters enter and leave the UFC since this has been in production. I'll never even fight with guys like Erik Perez or Louis Gaudinot so I could honestly care less about the more obscure guy.

I always end up using cafs more than roster fighters anyway.

One thing that does look good is the stamina though. Far more realistic than any other mma games from what I've seen.

I'm in the same position as you, I own an XBONE and really want a realistic simulation on it, not another arcade style ufc game. I'll be buying this game, I'm hoping it isn't garbage though. Lack of games on the new systems doesn't leave me a choice, I have to play this lol.

Either way it will be glorious to snap the live fights to the side during the breaks and commercials to jump on and play the fight that's coming up/just happened.

Imagine the kind of shit you can talk during live PPV's, while fighting it out.

Khabilov and Cole Miller are both main eventers on upcoming cards...but not in the game

Back