What Do You Think About The EA UFC Roster?

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Im pretty pleased with it. Stoked to see Bigfoot, Gus, Glover, Le, Rockhold, McGregor, Weidman, and Cormier. But im pretty bummed they left out Arlovski, Struve, Schaub, Rothwell, Bonnar, Matt Brown, DHK, and Brock.

Full Roster

Women’s Bantamweight

Ronda Rousey
Sarah McMann
Sarah Kaufman
Alexis Davis
Liz Carmouche
Cat Zingano
Miesha Tate

Flyweight

Demetrious Johnson
Louise Gaudinot
John Dodson
Joseph Benevidez
Darren Uyenoyama
Ian McCall
Tim Elliot
Scott Jorgenson

Bantamweight

Renan Barao
Eddie Wineland
Brad Pickett
Eric Perez
Michael Macdonald
Bruce Lee
Demetrious Johnson
Urijah Faber
Mike Easton
Dominick Cruz
Brian Bowles

Featherweight

Jose Aldo
Cub Swanson
Dennis Siver
Dustin Porier
BJ Penn
Chad Mendes
Conor McGregor
Bruce Lee
Ricardo Lamas
Korean Zombie
Clay Guida
Urijah Faber
Frankie Edgar

Lightweight

Anthony Pettis
Benson Henderson
TJ Grant
Joe Lauzon
Josh Thompson
Korean Zombie
Bruce Lee
Gray Maynard
Conor McGregor
Gilbert Melendez
Jim Miller
Khabib Nurmegomedov
Ross Pearson
BJ Penn
Jose Aldo
Donald Cerrone
Nate Diaz

Welterweight

Johny Hendricks
Jake Ellenberger
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Carlos Condit
Georges St. Pierre
Tarec Saffadine
BJ Penn
Demien Maia
Rory Macdonald
Bruce Lee
Robbie Lawler
Pascal Kraus
Josh Koscheck
Martin Kampmann

Middleweight

Chris Weidman
Ronaldo Jacare Souza
Chael Sonnen
Wanderlei Silva
Anderson Silva
Luke Rockhold
Costas Phillipou
Mark Munoz
Demien Maia
Lyoto Machida
Cung Le
Robbie Lawler
Dan Henderson
Royce Gracie
Rich Franklin
Francis Carmont
Michael Bisping
Vitor Belfort

Light Heavyweight

Jon Jones
Dan Henderson
Alexander Gustafsson
Forrest Griffin
Rich Franklin
Rashad Evans
Phil Davis
Daniel Cormier
Michael Bisping
Vitor Belfort
Ryan Bader
Glover Teixeira
Chael Sonnen
Wanderlei Silva
Anderson Silva
Shogun Rua
Antonio “Rogerio” Nogueira
Gegard Mousasi
Lyoto Machida
Chuck Liddell

Heavyweight

Cain Velasquez
Bigfoot Silva
Alistair Overeem
Antonio Nogueira
Roy Nelson
Frank Mir
Mark Hunt
Junior Dos Santos
Daniel Cormier
Travis Browne
Pat Barry
Fabricio Werdum

Last edited:
Terrible. I don't understand why we can't get the full roster, I don't care if it would take longer. Is this even half?

wouldn't be shocked if they will have expansions and/or roster updates over time

No Woodley or Lombard? That's not good.

wouldn't be shocked if they will have expansions and/or roster updates over time

I'm sure they'll add DLC content but still, no where near the full roster. All of EAs other sports games have full rosters, what's so different with this one?

Are they sticking BW and FLW together?

I'm sure they'll add DLC content but still, no where near the full roster. All of EAs other sports games have full rosters, what's so different with this one?

Buying the likeliness of every UFC fighter that is currently signed and screen capping them would take a lot of time and money. Id rather them focus on the gameplay then take a massive amount of time to make the roster huge. Fight Night Champion had a fairly small roster, left tons of boxers out, but was still a blast to play.

Buying the likeliness of every UFC fighter that is currently signed and screen capping them would take a lot of time and money. Id rather them focus on the gameplay then take a massive amount of time to make the roster huge. Fight Night Champion had a fairly small roster, left tons of boxers out, but was still a blast to play.

I see where you're coming from, but I place more of an emphasis on the roster I guess. All matters of opinion.

Pathetic roster. But it's EA, one of the worst gaming companies to ever exist. The roster should be at least 250 fighters at minimum, this is next gen here not PS1. Of course, they only put 100 purposely so they can release a DLC pack of 5 fighters every month for the low price of $9.99 each. I can't wait to not buy this game.

12 Heavyweights and one of them is Pat fucking Barry.

Lack of Woodley and Lombard sucks. Also at WW missing Matt Brown and DHK. Other than that it looks pretty good though.

Pathetic roster. But it's EA, one of the worst gaming companies to ever exist. The roster should be at least 250 fighters at minimum, this is next gen here not PS1. Of course, they only put 100 purposely so they can release a DLC pack of 5 fighters every month for the low price of $9.99 each. I can't wait to not buy this game.

As long as the caf mode is at least decent Im happy. On UFC 3 and EA MMA I was able to create a pretty bad ass roster using MMA-Caf.com.

Not nearly enough Lightweights or Featherweights. There are about 8/9 MW-LHW-HW I'd cut to make way for them.

Still plenty of selection, still more concerned about all these arcade gameplay clips we keep seeing.

There is no depth in this game what so ever... light feather and welter weight can each be doubled in roster easily

It kinda sucks. To many guys missing. All the UFC games are like this though

Back