What do you think about that

I clicked on a thread with no indication in the title that it would be about Conor

I read something about Conor

I replied accordingly

So to you he's relevant. Which is in complete opposition to what you originally posted.

If this thread was about Drew McFedries, you most likely wouldn't have replied... because who the fuck is that guy?

So to you he's relevant. Which is in complete opposition to what you originally posted.

If this thread was about Drew McFedries, you most likely wouldn't have replied... because who the fuck is that guy?
Conor McGregor is irrelevant in the MMA landscape, but the UFC will continue to push and market him.

Conor McGregor is irrelevant in the MMA landscape, but the UFC will continue to push and market him.

He's still relevant to you. It's ok. You're not a bad person.

Take what? You're just refuting that Conor is irrelevant.

He's obviously not or else there wouldn't be a thread about him and you wouldn't have replied to it.

It's pretty straight forward.

He's obviously not or else there wouldn't be a thread about him and you wouldn't have replied to it.

It's pretty straight forward.
He's irrelevant in the fight game, yes.

He doesn't deserve his 'ranking' and he never fights.

Yeah, it is pretty straight forward, you have Conor's balls in your mouth and typical mouthbreather IQ.

He's irrelevant in the fight game, yes.

He doesn't deserve his 'ranking' and he never fights.

Yeah, it is pretty straight forward, you have Conor's balls in your mouth and typical mouthbreather IQ.

He's on pace to fight 3 times this year.

There will be a ton of threads as a result of his fights.

You will most likely participate in those threads.

Back