What do you think about her amauter boxing skils?

Videos are sped up, and it it doesnt look great technique wise. Not terrible at all, but nothing that stands out.

I need to see her nudes in order to asses proper technique, the attire is a bit dark and I can't really see the hip movement, nudes will help address think

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Looks competent. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Also no way of judging her skills off very specific shadowboxing drills.

What about her speed?

looks alright, she's just drilling a few specific shadowboxing exercises, you can't really know what she'd be like in sparring or in a fight based off them - but she looks decent enough at those exercises, I'd be surprised if she wasn't at least competent boxing.

maxresdefault.jpg

She has some of Ronda's boxing flaws (doesn't sit on punches, tries to get power from moving forward instead of rotation, poor weight distribution), but doesn't seem to have the natural power Ronda had. She needs a competent boxing coach to fix her problems before she gets murked.

Jab looks fine, theres no weight transfer in her cross. She isnt driving off her rear foot, she's just moving her upperbody. Head position is abit weird, she's got her chin down but kind of facing away from the target. She's leaning too far forward so her footwork looks heavy and plodding, she needs to sit down abit and get her hips underneath her.

She looks fine though, work in progress as with most people

She has some of Ronda's boxing flaws (doesn't sit on punches, tries to get power from moving forward instead of rotation, poor weight distribution), but doesn't seem to have the natural power Ronda had. She needs a competent boxing coach to fix her problems before she gets murked.

How do you measure the power in this comparision with Rousey?

Back