What do you think about bones jones comments wanting klitschko when he couldnt

I think the same thing now as I did when he first made that ridiculous statement - he would get knocked the f**k out within the first three rounds. Either of those two brothers would own Jones in a boxing match......

bones mightve been grounded a bit by this last fight of his. lets see how he is talking from here on out. anyone got any outrageous comments made by him lately?

Nah he just want to talk how good he's boxing is...real life he can get punish by klitschko bro

Why are people ITT acting like he said it after the Gus fight?

so hes asking to take away kicks, takedowns, & gnp, (arguably his greatest weapons), to fight one of the all time greats in their sport?

jones gets dominated easy, maybe the first round is competitive, after that klitchko by not even trying that hard

outstrike gus and get his face beat up in the process. he is talking about it being a boxing match so there is no threat of takedown to make things worse for him. klitschko! wow what do you guys think:confused: haha

So what

Its a dream that he thinks he can at least do which is fine as are many of you who think you can compete against MMA fighters or any ilk, size or gender.

I never understood the issue about someone dreaming about fighting the best in another sport being such a big deal, it happens all the time. Bhop probably thinks he can beat MMA fighters in MMA.

It may not be plausible to someone looking outside but its a dream that someone has, like many of you dream about MMA.

klitschko would punch a hole in his face, worse than the rearrangement done by gus.

Jones would get murdered by either brother or any ranked HW for that matter. This is nothing but hype and if he actually thought he could hang with a Klitshko then Gus knocked some sense into him im sure.

Klitschko has been practicing his black voodoo with Frank Mir. First JDS talks about beating Klitschko and then gets his face smashed like hamburger meat, then Bones says the same shit which leads to Gus making his hands look amateurish/forcing him to scrape by with shitty kicks/flashy elbows.

Seriously though, idk what goes through these MMA fighters' minds when they say shit like this. What makes them think they can beat top quality champs in other sports who've dedicated over 20+ years exclusively to their art compared to <5 years of striking training? Not even including the fact they gotta train other martial arts on top of that.

The only question is, will Wladimir claim he got drugged after Jones steals his soul?

He'd smash them in MMA but at boxing..................Muahahahahahahaha c'mon son.

I knew he'd get his ass kicked by Klitschko before and after the Gus fight.

Gus would get sightly less murdered in the ring than JJ.

your saying he mentioned fighting a klitschko bc he thought he would loose to either of them? I dont think that is it.

Athletes like to test themselves and it's about testing himself against the best. The exact same reason Anderson has been talking about fighting Roy Jones Jr for years. Roy is way out of his prime now but would likely still tool Silva in a boxing match.

Its ridiculous we are even talking about this. It would never happen. Ever.

Back