What Do You Rate UFC 196?

YoudBeSurprised

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
i give it maybe a 6.5-7/10. Without Conor, this card is a decent FOX card at best. I feel like the UFC is using Conor's name only to sell the card without putting on many good fights.

Holly-Miesha is an excellent co-main. Imo, that makes it an 8, even with the rest of the card not exactly measuring up to other big cards

Main and co-main are both fights I'm really excited to see. But there's not much else there that interests me.

10/10 with main. 9/10 with just co-main. Card I'd skip (PPV or not) without either.

image.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_196
10/10, Conor bless, Holly bless

i give it maybe a 6.5-7/10. Without Conor, this card is a decent FOX card at best. I feel like the UFC is using Conor's name only to sell the card without putting on many good fights.

I love this argument.

Well if you take the best fight off the card, a fight featuring two champs who are top 10 p4p, its not that good, lol no shit if any card loses its main event its mediocre

I love this argument.

Well if you take the best fight off the card, a fight featuring two champs who are top 10 p4p, its not that good, lol no shit if any card loses its main event its mediocre
Ufc 187 was completely stacked without the main event

Back