What do you NEED to see?

5acrossYOeye

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I ask this because the fight I needed to see was PBF vs Cotto. That's out for now.

So what else interests ol 5 across...then I thought it all hinges on Saturday night. If Manny wins I would like to see him fight one more time at 135 against the best he can find. If he wins that and Hatton if beats Maladbag then I want Hatton-Pacman in England in one of them football stadiums and BOOM! Fireworks!

Thank you.

Cotto/Margarito is an early christmas present for me.

Cotto/Margarito is an early christmas present for me.

I am going to call all my friends that watch boxing and we are going 50+ deep to my favorite pub. We going to create so much fucking havoc it's going to be fucking greatness. GREATNESS!!!

I am going to call all my friends that watch boxing and we are going 50+ deep to my favorite pub. We going to create so much fucking havoc it's going to be fucking greatness. GREATNESS!!!

Who you pulling for?

Everybody knows I have a hard on for Margarito. My next AV/SIG bet is going to this fight.

I ask this because the fight I needed to see was PBF vs Cotto. That's out for now.

So what else interests ol 5 across...then I thought it all hinges on Saturday night. If Manny wins I would like to see him fight one more time at 135 against the best he can find. If he wins that and Hatton if beats Maladbag then I want Hatton-Pacman in England in one of them football stadiums and BOOM! Fireworks!

Thank you.

Even though I feel Manny moving to 140 to fight Hatton is a bad idea, I would like to see Manny and his supporters fill a fucking soccer stadium. With the Hatton and Manny supporters together, the whole place would be fucking mad. Imagine being in that fucking crowd. It would be fucking awesome.

Mijares vs. Montiel

Abraham vs. Pavlik

Miranda vs. Berrio

Israel Vasquez vs. Caballero or Molitor

Chris John vs. Jorge Linares (Two best featherweights. I want Linares to win and unify titles. Move up to find more challenges)

Edwin Valero vs Pacquio or Marquez (I like to see Valero step up)

Campbell vs. Casamayor (for the recognized champ)

Paul Williams vs. Cintron

Judah vs. Clottey (already going to happen)

but I would also take any combination of clottey, judah, and mosley

Margarito vs. Cotto (going to happen and have the biggest boner)

Joel Julio vs. James Kirkland

Inkin vs Froch

Kessler vs. bute

Bute vs. Andrade

Even though I feel Manny moving to 140 to fight Hatton is a bad idea, I would like to see Manny and his supporters fill a fucking soccer stadium. With the Hatton and Manny supporters together, the whole place would be fucking mad. Imagine being in that fucking crowd. It would be fucking awesome.

What about doing it in Vegas at Sam Boyd Stadium (where UNLV plays football, also they do the SuperCross there). That would be sick!

I'm happy with Cotto vs Margarito.

I second that.. this fight is going to be amazing. PBF vs. Cotto would have been one of those fights that I anxious to see the result but the fight wouldnt have been all that exciting. Marg is going to beat Cotto anyways.

I'm happy with Cotto/Margarito as well.

But some others:

Pav vs Abraham or Calzaghe
Haye vs Klitschko

Mijares vs Monties/Donaire

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Vasquez/Marquez

Linares vs Luevano/John/Juarez

Pacquiao vs Marquez/Valero/Katsidis/Diaz

Campbell vs Guzman/Pac/Marquez

Hatton vs Pac/Torres/Bradley

Cotto vs Margarito/Williams/Berto/DLH

Berto vs Clottey/Judah/Collazo

Pavlik vs Calzaghe/Abraham

Kessler vs Bute/Taylor

Dawson vs Calzaghe/Tarver

Wlad vs Haye

Yes I need to see every single one of these and probably another 20-30 other match-ups

Darchinyan Vs Arce
Tua Vs Arreola
Librado Andrade Vs Edison Miranda
Linares Vs John
Abraham Vs Pavlik
Bute Vs Kessler
Berto Vs. Judah/Quintana
Diaz Vs Katsidis
Valero Vs Pacman
Ponce De Leon Vs. Rafa Marquez

Honestly?

I want somebody to just annihilate Cotto. Just crush him.

I'm talking a Margarito/Cintron, Peter/Diaz, Tyson/Spinks type pasting.

They dont have to fight each other for that to happen. They can be on the same card! Manny should go to England and expand his fanbase there.

Back