What do you judge the most?

People who've never experimented with drugs acting superior. A person without curiosity is a drone.

I know a guy who choose his tattoo because it was the cheapest one in the shop.

I need to think about it but she might challenge him for worst tattoo motivation.

He wanted a tat but choose it via price alone. Her tat sounds better in selection terms but placement wise leaves him for dead. Real question is would she have got one without the sale price?
To be fair she is a pastry chef. But why go the cheap route for something like a tattoo? It doesn't even look like a cupcake. You can tell it was a quick job

At the grocery store when I see fat parents and their fat kids with a cart full of sugary drinks and other junk food. Bet they have lard-ass pets at home too.

The parents have given up on their health but they should at least give the kids a chance!

diPTKps.gif

Yea, I shouldn't care but it's hard to ignore.

People who take movies too seriously, especially the recent Marvel movies and their fake fanboys

The government and its minions, the police. The bourgeoisie.

As long as it doesn't negatively effect others I don't tend to judge. Except when it comes to being rude or lacking common courtesy or being disrespectful. That shit don't fly around me. I'm like a big bald Miss Manners. No idea why.

Whether or not they actually want to evolve and achieve something meaningful in their life and if they're actually going for it. Thus I negatively judge over 99% of people.

Bad drivers. I have no idea if they really are a bad driver or just made one mistake that I happened to witness but I curse them all out the same.

Back