What do you judge the most?

Are you from the past? I've worked for Big 4 consulting firms and ratings agencies - all white collar jobs, client-facing - arms with tats all over, always wearing either a polo or a button down with rolled up sleeves - never - ever - had any issues. It's 2018, if you work for someone who doesn't allow visible in, the joke's on you, fam...
There are a lot of companies that won't hire you with face or hand tattoos that cant be covered. Maybe if you work in particular fields or areas you can get away with it, but what you've described certainly isn't the norm nationwide

So you can judge people with tatu but I can't? lol OK

And only a Polynesian can pull off a face tatu. It belongs to our culture after all

1479679028555.jpg

That looks like absolute shit. You should do it to yourself...

People who say "we" when talking about professional sports teams.

Face or hand tattos. Only a complete fucking idiot would get a tat you can't ever cover for work.
If you have a city job like sanitation or whatever for life you can tat your hands and neck just fine. I think the face is where they draw the line. Then your stuck being an artist of some kind.

I'm pretty non-judgemental, but on titty and vag (and asshole) tattoos I've gotta draw a line

There's one new pronstar around who has her nipples tattooed so they love like lovehearts. She might as well have a mutant fetus growing out of her body
The suicide girl culture has these simple brainless broads tatooing up all their good bits.

Peoples' taste in music and food
Hipsters (thanks guy above me)
Conspiracy theorists
The alt-right
The far left
Apartment dwellers
Just about anyone who posts on Reddit
Im with you on everything except apartments. I live in nyc,what can ya do

If you have a city job like sanitation or whatever for life you can tat your hands and neck just fine. I think the face is where they draw the line. Then your stuck being an artist of some kind.
Yeah their are jobs where you can get away with it, but saying it doesn't limit you is crazy talk.

Oh this silly shit again. Polynesians didn't invent the internet. No idea why you're still using it.
Remember that black girl who attacked the white kid with the dreads,called it cultural appropriation. Man,non blacks have been dreading their hair for 30 or 40 yrs now. Ya aint puttin that bunny back in the box.

I should point out i have never had dreads and dont plan on getting then ever. But they look cool. Sometimes.

Try telling the predator he cant have.

Yeah their are jobs where you can get away with it, but saying it doesn't limit you is crazy talk.
If you have a career job like that,you should do whatever you want. World can fuck off then.

Remember that black girl who attacked the white kid with the dreads,called it cultural appropriation. Man,non blacks have been dreading their hair for 30 or 40 yrs now. Ya aint puttin that bunny back in the box.

I should point out i have never had dreads and dont plan on getting then ever. But they look cool. Sometimes.

Try telling the predator he cant have.
It's such a silly concept when we live in a blended culture. You would be very, very limited if you only stuck to what "your people" invented. If anything, people should be happy that other groups think elements of their culture are cool and want to be included. The only exception would be blatantly mocking another culture on purpose, but that would limit the complaint to a handful of assholes. People just look for any reason to get pissed off

I tend to judge judgmental people. You just don't know people until you know them.

someone's lack of public cordialness. shit like people standing on the left-side of escalators, not moving away from the openings of metro trains or bus doors. basically all public faux pas's.

Tribal tattoos are fine, just very boring coz so many people get them. It doesn't matter if you're not part of a tribe as the ones we see are probably a watered down Western version of what real tribal tatts are. Anyway, we are all part of a tribe.

Neck tattoos are stupid.

People who swear a lot, it is really horrible and makes me not want to be associated with this person, or a friend.

People who litter and also how well they speak.

People being loud and obnoxious in public

You know who they are

Back