What do you judge the most?

For me it's tribal tattoos. You're probably Irish and English you've never even been on a team sport. You have no clan affiliation just don't do it
why would an Irishman get a tribal tattoo ? or are you talking about plastic irish, who are actually murican ?

People with 'only God can judge me' tattoos
And fat people
And bad fashion sense

People who take pictures of every single fucking thing they eat.

People who judge others as 'good' based on what they say, instead of what they do.

lol you bastard, I hate those tattoos too. But all Irish family crests are legit.
I didn't say anything about family crests. I was only talking about these
984b80aa31e5b02a116da1d69dbf41f2.jpg

People who are slow to do things, who act like lobotomized husks when doing simple, daily tasks:

- People standing on escalators even when they go down or are horizontal. Do you really have nothing better to do than to slowly descend you lazy asswipes?

- People walking veeeery slowly in the shopping mall blocking me from passing. Have you just landed on this planet and you are lost? Are you in the fucking desert and conserving water? Why must 4 of you slide side by side like retarded snails. Let me pass!

- People taking forever to order food, asking the waitress all the possible details about every freaking dish on the menu. Cant you decide and then ask for the waitress? Why must you involve them for 10 minutes to help decide on your fucking food like you are buying a house together?

- people slowly driving side by side in a 2 lane road blocking you from passing. Why are you so god damn slow? Why are you driving side by side at exactly the same turtle speed? Are you filming a rap video, rolling through the hood? Move over dipshits

Why do you do everything so fucking slowly? Have you nothing better to do with your life? I cant be friends with anyone who is such a slow loris.

Lack of empathy.

Sherdogies get judged frequently.

Tattoos in general. They just scream I'm a dumbass to me. So many people get the exact same things too. A girl I work with got a cupcake on her wrist cause a tattoo parlor was doing tattoos for $40 on 4/20. So you have to look at this cheap thing on your wrist for the rest of your life now? Wtf I do t get it

I know a guy who choose his tattoo because it was the cheapest one in the shop.

I need to think about it but she might challenge him for worst tattoo motivation.

He wanted a tat but choose it via price alone. Her tat sounds better in selection terms but placement wise leaves him for dead. Real question is would she have got one without the sale price?

why would an Irishman get a tribal tattoo ? or are you talking about plastic irish, who are actually murican ?

Never heard of Celtic tribal tats. Shit looks awesome, better than the Islander stuff imo.

I judge politicians, public officials the most. Those guys are working on my dime, they better do the right thing.

Never heard of Celtic tribal tats. Shit looks awesome, better than the Islander stuff imo.
actually its wasn't something I initially thought about, i know plenty of people of irish decent who's awful tattoos are linked more to political and historical nonsense,.

People who eat pineapple on pizza. And wear socks with sandals.

Punishable by death imo.

Face or hand tattos. Only a complete fucking idiot would get a tat you can't ever cover for work.

Are you from the past? I've worked for Big 4 consulting firms and ratings agencies - all white collar jobs, client-facing - arms with tats all over, always wearing either a polo or a button down with rolled up sleeves - never - ever - had any issues. It's 2018, if you work for someone who doesn't allow visible in, the joke's on you, fam...

I judge the fuck out of fat people at the check out with a bunch of garbage food in their cart .

" yeah....you look like you really need those Oreos and those four 2 liters of Mt. Dew! Skip the whole veggie / fruit half of the store while your at it huh? "

Eloquence and stoicism. I dislike inarticulate loudmouths, and I also dislike people who try to use all their $20 words where they aren't needed.

Back