What do you judge the most?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me it's tribal tattoos. You're probably Irish and English you've never even been on a team sport. You have no clan affiliation just don't do it

Face or hand tattos. Only a complete fucking idiot would get a tat you can't ever cover for work.

I don't judge people.

I'm basically Jesus.

Tattoos on the face or titties or next to the pussy or anywhere else on the body.

People that think pajamas are clothing to be worn out in public.

Scum of the earth. imho

Anybody with a tatu that isn't Polynesian descent.

giphy.gif

For me it's tribal tattoos. You're probably Irish and English you've never even been on a team sport. You have no clan affiliation just don't do it
Agree'd I have quiet a few good friends that are Maori's with full traditional sleeves telling there families stories etc. When ever we are out and some pasty white dude rocks up with a traditional Maori sleeve and they have NO idea what it means, its just stupid.

Ignorance, racism, misogyny.

Trump supporters, basically.

Oh this silly shit again. Polynesians didn't invent the internet. No idea why you're still using it.
So you can judge people with tatu but I can't? lol OK

And only a Polynesian can pull off a face tatu. It belongs to our culture after all

1479679028555.jpg

Agree'd I have quiet a few good friends that are Maori's with full traditional sleeves telling there families stories etc. When ever we are out and some pasty white dude rocks up with a traditional Maori sleeve and they have NO idea what it means, its just stupid.
Exactly this

Poor ethics in varying forms. If you have personality quirks that even lean towards scumbaggery, we can’t be friends. I may joke around on here a lot, but I live the life of a hermit.

Overall cleanliness and how quick you walk and think

Back