What do you guys tink about McGregor at LW?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by flakxd, Jan 17, 2015.

1. flakxd

flakxd Green Belt

Hope he hurries up and loses to either Siver or preferably Aldo, then moves up to LW where he belongs. Soooo many fun possible match-ups for him @ 155, with several guys willing to stand & trade with him.

Who would you want to see first?

Ferguson?
    Gil?
    Edson?
    Pearson?
    Felder?
    Diego?
    Bobby Green?
    Masvidal?
    Nate?
    Josh Thomson?
    Alvarez?
    Cowboy?

All would be exciting match-ups! I tink McGregor needs to move up to 155 ASAP!

2. prikoke

prikoke Brown Belt

Me thinks Conor is gonna steal Dana's girl one night and he's gonna put him against Khabib.

3. Kelladoor

Kelladoor Belt of Reason

Of course Diego! That's the entry money-maker right there! First he takes Aldo's belt. Defends it against Edgar. If he actually does pass that test and no-one is there ready for him (hard to imagine) I reckon he'd immediately wanna have a shot at the lightweight belt. He should test the lightweight gradually though. There's already so much heat between him and Sanchez. Easy to hype. Easy money!

4. Drunken Blindness

Drunken Blindness Banned Banned

wow. usually it goes the other way and wants a fighter to move down. Not sure what to make of this.

Put the lotion in the basket....