What do you guys think of this?

I saw the ad for these guys in "BlackBelt" magazine & was curious. Anyone here been there?

They probably don't get to go online.

Sounds like prison

Haha, I don't think no internet is such a big deal really. =P

I dont know... 'looks' hardcore... looks like they have a good attitude e.t.c...hummmm....?

mepersoner said:
Haha, I don't think no internet is such a big deal really. =P

No no, the two statements were meant to be separate (they don't get to go online to reply to this thread is what I meant to convey). HAha that is funny how I made it look like I meant that; good job

If you're not an orphan, I don't think you should go. Here's why:

Since it is "free", that means that they make you do all these backbusting chores and whatnot to get the $$ that it takes to support you, right back out of you and then some. It's like being restricted to living only inside a Burgerking, where you are forced to work triple full-time (2 or 3 shifts) and the only benefit you get is mandatory gutsplitting excercise during the time you're not officially working, also- you get no pay.

Seems like this program is targeted at those poor kids who have run out of options. That meaning, kids who were or would be declined by the military (because the benefits are greater in the military, and probably less strict, overall.)

Now, I'm not against this thing per se, but it looks like a last resort for anyone (seems akin to' juvey', maybe worse)

On second thought, even an abandoned orphan should look elsewhere first.

(edit)- Merry Christmas to Everyone !

i'd love to go to one of those, i bet i'd learn a lot. and the kyokushin guys' conditioning...

Back