What Do You Guys Think Of The Fight Night 44 Card?

aside from gastelum getting a high risk/low reward unknown opponent, this is a pretty stacked card for a fight night.

Kelvin had all he could handle in Rick Story, that was a really close fight. Musoke is 2-0 and looked really good in both his fights. No need to rush Kelvin either, he's young and still very unexperienced in his MMA career. A fight like this is perfect for him imo.

Should be fun.
Just watched cub vs mackens last night, so I'm particularly excited for it.

rick story is a top 20 ww. musoke is barely top 50. and he did win the fight... and has beaten better guys than musoke. i stand by what i say. im guessing they want to see a finish from kelvin.

aside from gastelum getting a high risk/low reward unknown opponent, this is a pretty stacked card for a fight night.

and Colton Smith. no one looks forward to him.

When fights were first filtering out, it wasn't exactly the greatest card. A few fights later (namely Jury/Trujio, Ellenberger/Trevino and Lamas/Dias) and it's a card I'm excited for.

Sides it's got the epic BLOWOFF to the Yahya/Bedford feud!

rick story is a top 20 ww. musoke is barely top 50. and he did win the fight... and has beaten better guys than musoke. i stand by what i say. im guessing they want to see a finish from kelvin.

They are giving Kelvin a very winnable fight so that he can fight on the Mexico card undefeated.

Surprised they didnt make it the headliner.

Sooooo muuuchh BEEF!!

When fights were first filtering out, it wasn't exactly the greatest card. A few fights later (namely Jury/Trujio, Ellenberger/Trevino and Lamas/Dias) and it's a card I'm excited for.

I think Bedford is gonna stuff TDs and knock Yayha out early.

Solid main card but absolutely terrible prelims

Main Card:

Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nicholas Musoke
Myles Jury vs. Abel Trujillo
Ricardo Lamas vs. Hacran Dias
Clint Hester vs. Antonio Braga Neto
Rani Yayha vs. Johnny Bedford

FS1 Prelims:

Andrew Craig vs. Cezar Ferreira
Joe Ellenberger vs. Frank Trevino
Sean Spencer vs. Luiz Dutra
Colton Smith vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira

Fight Pass Prelims:

Anthony Hamilton vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Andy Enz vs. Marcelo Guimares
Ryan Benoit vs. Ray Borg

With 13 fights announced, I believe the San Antonio Fight Night card is now complete. The order hasn't been announced but I believe it will be something along these lines. What do you guys think? Some fun fights. I like the overall main card, but the prelims could've used a few better fights. I'll definitely be watching though. I mean, it's free and free MMA is always a good thing.

One of the better free cards....Swanson vs Stephens(classic speed vs power), Gastelum vs Musoke(itll be like Florian vs Mishima), Jury vs Trujillo(Top Prospect vs exciting LW)

Back