What do you guys think of Luke Thomas' Analyst show?

Xenon_

Storytelling, women n the violence of the octagon
@Blue
Reaction score
I've been watching this for a couple of months now, and I occasionally look at the old ones.

I thought it might be difficult, for a dumbass like me, to deal only with screen shots but as long as you've seen the fight in question recently, it works well. I feel like I learn a lot from him.

Fun to listen to good analysis too.

What do you guys think?

He's like Robin Black, for me.

Sometimes hard to listen to, sometimes incredibly insightful. It's not easy listening for me, but I like these guys.

Any Sherdogger should give these guys a shot.

The monday morning analyst?

It's pretty good, he clearly knows what he talks about and he puts a lot of work into what he's doing. Interesting to hear a blue belt bjj player breakdown high level games, but he's clearly smart and he probably uses all of his resources (such as his teachers and such) to help him.
I don't think he's always spot on - but I do think he always knows what he's talking about.

I wish he'd stick to stuff like that. Hearing him talk about anything other than technique or fight breakdowns is nails on a chalkboard to me.

a lots of sherdogger hate the guy, not me.
I Like watching his show.

But yeah, Luke sure like to hear oneself talk...

I've been watching this for a couple of months now, and I occasionally look at the old ones.

I thought it might be difficult, for a dumbass like me, to deal only with screen shots but as long as you've seen the fight in question recently, it works well. I feel like I learn a lot from him.

Fun to listen to good analysis too.

What do you guys think?

He would be way more bearable to listen to if he didn't always come off like he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

He's one of those people that forms an opinion and will stick to it no matter what.

tumblr_luvhoyK0qy1qhf777o1_500.gif

He's like Robin Black, for me.

Sometimes hard to listen to, sometimes incredibly insightful. It's not easy listening for me, but I like these guys.

Any Sherdogger should give these guys a shot.
Yeah, I've seen that robin black on the show. He's good too.

Agreed mate.
The monday morning analyst?

It's pretty good, he clearly knows what he talks about and he puts a lot of work into what he's doing. Interesting to hear a blue belt bjj player breakdown high level games, but he's clearly smart and he probably uses all of his resources (such as his teachers and such) to help him.
I don't think he's always spot on - but I do think he always knows what he's talking about.

I wish he'd stick to stuff like that. Hearing him talk about anything other than technique or fight breakdowns is nails on a chalkboard to me.
Yeah, that's the name of it. Interesting indeed. I always imagine an analyst pov is theirs alone but it makes far more sense to have help now that I think about it.

I think aswell, with the grappling talk, just hearing him describe certain things makes me realise just how much I'll never be able to fully understand unless I actually go and train and do grappling... but fuck that haha
a lots of sherdogger hate the guy, not me.
I Like watching his show.

But yeah, Luke sure like to hear oneself talk...

I've seen his name about here but it's usually non fighting stuff. I assumed he was just another ariel helwani type, at first.

I liked the MMA beat, but there is just too much stuff out there. Luke doesn't talk the entire time but still has opportunities to be insightful.

He uses big words to try to sound smarter than he is

I think he's aware of the criticism of that in particular. He's not quite as verbose in the last couple of months, and he even cussed a bit in the Sunday podcast of 206.

When he stays away from the SJW crap, he can be pretty good.

It's good if you like liberal Cucks fondling their dogs and waxing poetry on how superior his wife's Venezuelan customs of cheese dipped in Cocoa is

It's good. He's pretty entertaining to listen to as well.

lol@ people complaining he uses big words.

read a book, jackass.

He's a bit of a cock, but worth a listen.

It's good. He's pretty entertaining to listen to as well.

lol@ people complaining he uses big words.

read a book, jackass.
Haha

I do the feeling of what complainers are saying in that respect though. It's a preference thing, probably, but I prefer that self assured tone in journalism... articles and such. It's more entertaining to me.

And yeah, words are awesome and beautiful. Why not indulge in them, if you have the communication skills.

I don't listen to KKK podcasts

Back