What Do You Fantasize About?

Inserting potatoes into my ass

Dying while saving someone and being posthumously labelled a hero.

Had that fantasy since I was a kid.

Also, buying a house on a lake somewhere out in the boonies and spending my days chopping wood, fishing, hunting, tending a garden and maintaining the house.

Hot chicks showing up at my door offering to mow my lawn in swimsuits while I eat 4 kinds of potatoes.
Swimsuits for the front yard but back yard better be topless and they get into the hot tub after

Also, buying a house on a lake somewhere out in the boonies and spending my days chopping wood, fishing, hunting, tending a garden and maintaining the house.

That's what I need in life

Saving like a bus full of sexy nuns from terrorists and dying and being declared a hero like the other poster said. Hopefully cracked would write an article about me.

Bj’s

All I dream about are BJ’s. My G/f won’t finish one ever.

She’ll pull it out , out of no where in the kitchen, laundry room, on the couch etc like she should and the second it’s fully hard and starting to feel good hops on it.

I’m like fuck me I just want you to finish one damn BJ!!

It’s been like 3 months since she finished one and 6 months before that and 6 months before that!!
Well...just 3 more months man!
giphy.gif

Pulling a Thanos finger snap then taking a nap in the beautiful peaceful silence.

looks like a good way to kill yourself. nah, only partially being serious. my brother had a serious crash on a bike like that five years ago. scared the shit out of me.

Yeah , Def a good way to kill yourself.

My dad = broken back on a bike
My mom= broken leg on bike before she met my dad
Older brothers best friend= dead on a bike
Said friends wife= head injury / different person from same accident
Good friend of mine = about 1/2 of his intestines had to be removed after a bad wreck.
Sherdog posters name I can't recall= killed on a bike about a year ago.

They are def fun , but when shit goes south it REALLY goes south on a bike, and it happens not infrequently.

Bruh. This ad is blowing my mind. There really was a potato restaurant? Like this is actually a thing? I mean did they have anything else? Was it just potatoes cooked different ways? They didn’t have steak or chicken? Just a god dammed potato?

Its amazing it didn't last ! Way to go Mickey.......maybe stick with the acting thing.

Yeah , Def a good way to kill yourself.

My dad = broken back on a bike
My mom= broken leg on bike before she met my dad
Older brothers best friend= dead on a bike
Said friends wife= head injury / different person from same accident
Good friend of mine = about 1/2 of his intestines had to be removed after a bad wreck.
Sherdog posters name I can't recall= killed on a bike about a year ago.

They are def fun , but when shit goes south it REALLY goes south on a bike, and it happens not infrequently.

I’ve owned bikes most of my life, I’m going on about 6 years without one now and have thought about buying a other a few times but crap like that with kids keeps me from it.

I started riding dirt bikes at a young age(10) and had a street bike at 15 and had a bunch of them over the years raced etc etc.

Anyway me and a buddy get a wild idea to build a nasty turbo’ed GSX1100 for the 610 challenge (illegal record in Houston for fastest 610 loop times, I’m not even sure if they still do this anymore with traffic late at night being much worse now and cops etc anyway)

We get this turbo he had off a customers car at his shop(stock off something it’s been so long ago I can’t remember exactly what it came off of he had a turbo shop building cars and had piles of stock turbos they had taken off and we found one the appropriate size etc) and fabricate all the bracketry and exhaust etc, tune it and get it running. This took like 2 months in our spare time (most of it was tuning and running issues)

Anyway we get our group together and go out to 610 to make some passes, this thing was a GOD DAMN BEAST when it was up in boost, the bike was too fast for the tech we had at the time (no steering stabilizers, shit tires etc we were young and stupid)

I remember this mother fucker was lifting the front wheel in upper gears getting into boost hard not like straight up wheelie but just lifting the front wheel and carrying it a couple inches up and keeping it their until letting up and grabbing the next gear so I’m trying to lean forward to keep it down and stay out of the wind layer down as best i can

I get up in top gear and am rolling into the throttle, the speedo on this old as gsx went to 170iirc and I had pegged it in the last gear before shifting into the last one( from 4th to 5th)

This son of a BITCH starts lifting the front wheel again(got to be getting close to or over 200mph at this point) and I try to easily roll out of the throttle to let the wheel back into solid contact with the ground and it started head shaking like a son of a bitch, bar slapping and almost chunked my ass off.

I literally did not have my hands on the bars or control of the bike for a moment, I was slumped over almost hanging off the bike from
It trying to shake me off.

It straitenes up, I get back control and coast to a stop, get on the radio and tell them to come pick me up.

“What’s wrong” on the radio
Me:”fuck this death trap”

They come to get me

“Are you ready to try again”
Me:”fuck you im never riding this fucking thing again, IT WANTS to KILL someone”

So me and my buddy make a trade deal , his old hard tail we were building as a replica of the famous Black Death Bike for the gsx we built.

I ride the bike around a bit and notice I’m starting to just bar hop on it and picking up sluts, I don’t like drinking and riding and with this type of bike just becomes inevitable with the new crowd I was meeting.

I sell it, a week later I get a call from my buddies brother, he’s in the hospital in critical condition.

He was riding home from work doing about 60, in a 55 not doing anything wrong and this lady pulls out right in front of him.

Side swipes the car and goes flying over it tumbling down the road. He was in the hospital for weeks and finally came out ok.

With bars and pins all through his body, legs arms you name it.

That bike WANTED to kill someone.

I cut the frame in half before he got out of the hospital so no one could ever fix it(would have been a somebitch but with a new triple clamp and forks could have etc)

I bought a few more bikes a few years after that but ripped the street fairings off all of them immediately and put race fairings on and only rode at the track on track days and raced a bit here and there.

Got busy with other shit sold the last one and haven’t gotten another.

I MIGHT buy a dirt bike again sometime but as I’m 43 now probubaly not, just too hard on the body. I’d like another street bike maybe a cafe racer modified cbr 929 or gsxr 750 etc but I doubt I will.

Traffic is just to bad here now

I’ve owned bikes most of my life, I’m going on about 6 years without one now and have thought about buying a other a few times but crap like that with kids keeps me from it.

I started riding dirt bikes at a young age(10) and had a street bike at 15 and had a bunch of them over the years raced etc etc.

Anyway me and a buddy get a wild idea to build a nasty turbo’ed GSX1100 for the 610 challenge (illegal record in Houston for fastest 610 loop times, I’m not even sure if they still do this anymore with traffic late at night being much worse now and cops etc anyway)

We get this turbo he had off a customers car at his shop(stock off something it’s been so long ago I can’t remember exactly what it came off of he had a turbo shop building cars and had piles of stock turbos they had taken off and we found one the appropriate size etc) and fabricate all the bracketry and exhaust etc, tune it and get it running. This took like 2 months in our spare time (most of it was tuning and running issues)

Anyway we get our group together and go out to 610 to make some passes, this thing was a GOD DAMN BEAST when it was up in boost, the bike was too fast for the tech we had at the time (no steering stabilizers, shit tires etc we were young and stupid)

I remember this mother fucker was lifting the front wheel in upper gears getting into boost hard not like straight up wheelie but just lifting the front wheel and carrying it a couple inches up and keeping it their until letting up and grabbing the next gear so I’m trying to lean forward to keep it down and stay out of the wind layer down as best i can

I get up in top gear and am rolling into the throttle, the speedo on this old as gsx went to 170iirc and I had pegged it in the last gear before shifting into the last one( from 4th to 5th)

This son of a BITCH starts lifting the front wheel again(got to be getting close to or over 200mph at this point) and I try to easily roll out of the throttle to let the wheel back into solid contact with the ground and it started head shaking like a son of a bitch, bar slapping and almost chunked my ass off.

I literally did not have my hands on the bars or control of the bike for a moment, I was slumped over almost hanging off the bike from
It trying to shake me off.

It straitenes up, I get back control and coast to a stop, get on the radio and tell them to come pick me up.

“What’s wrong” on the radio
Me:”fuck this death trap”

They come to get me

“Are you ready to try again”
Me:”fuck you im never riding this fucking thing again, IT WANTS to KILL someone”

So me and my buddy make a trade deal , his old hard tail we were building as a replica of the famous Black Death Bike for the gsx we built.

I ride the bike around a bit and notice I’m starting to just bar hop on it and picking up sluts, I don’t like drinking and riding and with this type of bike just becomes inevitable with the new crowd I was meeting.

I sell it, a week later I get a call from my buddies brother, he’s in the hospital in critical condition.

He was riding home from work doing about 60, in a 55 not doing anything wrong and this lady pulls out right in front of him.

Side swipes the car and goes flying over it tumbling down the road. He was in the hospital for weeks and finally came out ok.

With bars and pins all through his body, legs arms you name it.

That bike WANTED to kill someone.

I cut the frame in half before he got out of the hospital so no one could ever fix it(would have been a somebitch but with a new triple clamp and forks could have etc)

I bought a few more bikes a few years after that but ripped the street fairings off all of them immediately and put race fairings on and only rode at the track on track days and raced a bit here and there.

Got busy with other shit sold the last one and haven’t gotten another.

I MIGHT buy a dirt bike again sometime but as I’m 43 now probubaly not, just too hard on the body. I’d like another street bike maybe a cafe racer modified cbr 929 or gsxr 750 etc but I doubt I will.

Traffic is just to bad here now

Traffic ? Come on man , don't be a puss ! Think of the time you could save on your commute.

Traffic ? Come on man , don't be a puss ! Think of the time you could save on your commute.

Riding like that on the street is why the cops harass bikers so much here even if you aren’t doing shit wrong.

Winning the lottery, a lot of fucking money.

<GinJuice>

Back