What Do You Fantasize About?

I fantasize about potato milkshakes and free handshakes...why do u ask?
It's a good thing Mickey's sign clarifies that it's a family restaurant or else he would get weirdos like you showing up trying to fuck the potatoes.

A buffet that is being fed to me by sexy ladies with big tits and fat asses with a small waist.

Mostly women, but at my age baked potatoes are up there.

No substitutions.

Fuck you, Mickey, ya wee piece o' shyte.

It's a good thing Mickey's sign clarifies that it's a family restaurant or else he would get weirdos like you showing up trying to fuck the potatoes.
fake news... i havent fucked a potato in years

The day we finally get to see Taylor Swift's bleached asshole.

No one cares about your real fantasies you stupid fuckin nerds
This thread is about potato milkshakes and free handshakes

Yeah, well I don’t fantasize about potato milkshakes you hungry motherfucker.

One day we as humans will take a small shift toward our evolutionary destiny and realize all our fantasies are hindrances and its the strife that forms our strength. The desire for moments of pleasure and satisfaction take from us more than give...

2ghvon.jpg

Winning the Lottery,

Being a Multi-Billionaire.

Owning countless properties.

And having a young beautiful and sexy Colombian Wife.

I fantasize a lot, probably a lot of the same things most people.

1) How I would change the world if I was in charge, having everyone work together towards common goals, respecting nature and not destroying the planet, no more hunger etc. Removing capitalism which is a cancer to society.

2) What I would do if I had money. Helping strangers with hard lives, buying friends/family homes, opening a no kill animal shelter etc.

3) If I was the strongest most powerful being in the world, how I would build my own civilization and run it etc.

Things I could only ever imagine

Back