What do you do to improve your everyday life?

No it is not. Any urologist will tell you you need to rub one out several times a week for prostate health. Completely serious.
With cameras on so many devices, you'd have to be more cautious.

tradies taking bigger projects and liking it?

man you crazy (i know guys who are building some 35 floor building and they keep saying its hell lol)
Ive always liked projects but ive gotten lazy since moving to the swing shift. You forget a lot too.

I was wondering... is this a good thing?
not masturbating at all is a good way to decrease your testosterone over time.

What you want to do is become aroused without ejaculating. this will keep your sexual energy at its peak. i try to only ejaculate 2 or 3 times
per month, but i have sex and/or masturbate almost every day. it takes discipline though, to stop short of the point of no return. but it is worth it, you get a big boost of natural energy.

of course this practice of withholding semen also be combined with a vigorous exercise routine to maximize your energy levels.

The last 5 years I did a lot of personal development.

Best personal development course is Tai Lopez 67 steps and best personal development book is The Compound Effect.

Basically both are about keep improving step by step. If you keep improving everyday a little bit than in 3 or 5 years you will have improved a lot.

Eat right

Exercise

Spend time on hobbies, not just work

Drive around in my jet boat

Shoot my guns

Catch fish

Bang my wife

Enjoy excellent wild game meat paired with excellent wine and beer

Go on walks

Climb mountains

Leave work at work

Pet my cats

Spend my money on shit that makes me happy and don’t stress about it

Get a big fluffy cat !!! ohh and watch paradise pd and big mouth on netflix and smoke some weed here and there bro that stuff just makes me happy as heck !

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminatortheme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

Cold, clammy shower curtain. Worst feeling ever.

now that im older i try to exercise my mind by playing chess or reading about things that i have no idea about. i got rid of all the toxic people in my life. u know, the type who just gives you a bad vibe when you're around them, the type who don't really give a fuck about u unless you have something for them and so on. i just try to keep my life as stress free as possible because stress is a silent killer that often leads to other shit like binge drinking, drugs, illnesses and stupid decisions.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminatortheme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

This is one of my favorite sherdog posts of all time. Hahahaha.

I like to run when I'm feeling unaccomplished.

Teach myself spanish in my free time, take the odd course at the local community college every fall, watch and go to a lot of boxing / muay thai events, and of course smoke weed. A lot of that.

I try to do at least one thing a day that I love to do. That way, no day is wasted.

I think I'm going to try this.

I bought a 3ft high speed HDMI cable and am outputting laptop to a small HDTV as monitor. It's nicer since it's bigger than the laptop screen. Not as sharp and crisp though after adjusting the TV's settings.
I do that to pirat... watch some stuff. For a while now the audio doesnt go through the HDMI cable so I have to use an auxiliary cable for the sound. Tried a different cable with no success.
Help? My computer is old as fuck (maybe 8 years old and been used a lot back then) and likely my last ever.

I do that to pirat... watch some stuff. For a while now the audio doesnt go through the HDMI cable so I have to use an auxiliary cable for the sound. Tried a different cable with no success.
Help? My computer is old as fuck (maybe 8 years old and been used a lot back then) and likely my last ever.
Maybe your cable connection tips are dusty or broken. Try blowing it or a different cable.

I try to always be learning about something. If it isn't some science topic, it's photography, or languages, or geography, or politics, and so on and so on; this last couple of months I taught myself (with some help, admittedly) to start a business and it opens in about a month.

No, it increases your risk of prostate cancer.

The no fap shit sounds really overrated to me. I'm my true self after a good fap, relaxed and able to think clearly. As opposed to being so "backed up" a 90 year old hermaphrodite could seduce me.
Dude, why the AV change? I individualized it to distinguish between them, but I loved your original.
Work on passive income streams. Even if I'm making a $5 a week passively, it's $5 potentially forever.
I'm wide open to suggestions about ways to do that, if you please. I anticipate there will be periods here and there of significant downtime so some way to keep the bucks coming in would be handy.

I individualized it to distinguish between them, but I loved your original.

Lol, didn't even notice that. I admit, I did get confused every time I'd see you create a new topic. I think I'll stick with "Eleven" for now, it looks bad ass.

I'm wide open to suggestions about ways to do that, if you please. I anticipate there will be periods here and there of significant downtime so some way to keep the bucks coming in would be handy.

I'm still in a trial and error period where I'm trying new things. Some people create YouTube channels then get paid from views (ad revenue) or share affiliate links (if you don't know what it is and want me to explain this lemme know).

For me, it's way too much initial work to build up an audience and whatnot.

What has been successful for me so far is selling print on demand shirts (I design them, then lay back and collect) and a curriculum that I sell on another site.

Like you guessed there are hills and valleys.

P.S. Lol, tnx for the AV cred.

Lol, didn't even notice that. I admit, I did get confused every time I'd see you create a new topic. I think I'll stick with "Eleven" for now, it looks bad ass.

I'm still in a trial and error period where I'm trying new things. Some people create YouTube channels then get paid from views (ad revenue) or share affiliate links (if you don't know what it is and want me to explain this lemme know).

For me, it's way too much initial work to build up an audience and whatnot.

What has been successful for me so far is selling print on demand shirts (I design them, then lay back and collect) and a curriculum that I sell on another site.

Like you guessed there are hills and valleys.

P.S. Lol, tnx for the AV cred.
<LynchWink>

Back