What do you do to improve your everyday life?

And you currently live in Finland? I was under the assumption the Finnish gov encourage university no?

Yeah live of a student is easier here than most countries.

But you still have to have brains for university and im horrible at math and physics (and i fucked up high school so my grades are shit)

A tree is a fine idea in long term, but it will Indeed take ages to start giving fruits if any. You should already know if the seed is viable or if the tree needs company from a fellow tree for pollination.
Try some berries bushes, or grape. Physallis are also nice. It grows fast and doesn't need much work. Also, for physallis and grape, if you have plenty during the season, you can dry them to keep them for the rest of the year
In elementary school, they had us grow lima beans. If only they had us grow something better I could be eating free fruits and vegetables by now!

Yeah live of a student is easier here than most countries.

But you still have to have brains for university and im horrible at math and physics (and i fucked up high school so my grades are shit)
Sorry to hear that.

Is there no way to resist your exams and enter university?

Sorry to hear that.

Is there no way to resist your exams and enter university?

I would have to go to so called "evening school" to take all math and physics curses again and get a good grade.

But i dont give a fuck about college because im way too ostracized from normal people and society so theres no point for me trying to make a normal career

I would have to go to so called "evening school" to take all math and physics curses again and get a good grade.

But i dont give a fuck about college because im way too ostracized from normal people and society so theres no point for me trying to make a normal career

So the plan is a trade craft? Which one? Apologies if it’s rude to ask

I was wondering... is this a good thing?

No, it increases your risk of prostate cancer.

The no fap shit sounds really overrated to me. I'm my true self after a good fap, relaxed and able to think clearly. As opposed to being so "backed up" a 90 year old hermaphrodite could seduce me.

Drink lots of water
Sleep 8 hours at least
Try and eat better
Try and move as much as possible

Work on passive income streams. Even if I'm making a $5 a week passively, it's $5 potentially forever.

. Stay away from drugs
. Faith

your-lame-gif-7.gif

I admire my glorious hairline.
angry-bald-man-punching-4534415.jpg

I wake up early
eat healthy
smoke weed to unwind instead of drinking
do something I enjoy before and after work

also I jerk off. I can't do that proud boy bullshit

So the plan is a trade craft? Which one? Apologies if it’s rude to ask

Professional alcoholic who moonlights as a construction worker,Its like with batman and bruce wayne

During the day my work clothes are my superhero costume, but at evening and night i show my true self

I'm watching Bloomberg Channel's TV show Beyond Innovation. They had this quick segment showing Disney's working on a humanoid robot that does high flying acrobatics, there's a modobag carry on luggage that has a battery in it and you sit on it and ride it like a scooter inside the airport. eSight has glasses that lets legally blind see 20/20 ($6,000 was $15,000).

Ive been taking on much bigger projects at work recently and its made my job much more enjoyable. It had gotten pretty redundant and i needed a change of some sort. It has gotten much more rewarding.

Ive been getting high alot which i didnt really do in my youth. Its been wonderful for the creative process.

I was thinking about having a dick measuring contest with @IloveTHIS to boost my self esteem but I think he might like it too much.

I was wondering... is this a good thing?
No it is not. Any urologist will tell you you need to rub one out several times a week for prostate health. Completely serious.

Ive been taking on much bigger projects at work recently and its made my job much more enjoyable. It had gotten pretty redundant and i needed a change of some sort. It has gotten much more rewarding.

tradies taking bigger projects and liking it?

man you crazy (i know guys who are building some 35 floor building and they keep saying its hell lol)

Back