What do you do to improve your everyday life?

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just trying to get some copycat ideas.

From watching Youtube, I learned to replace a switch and managed not to get electrocuted, am trying to grow a tree from a seed so I'll have free food.

I've been interested in adding storage via attaching wire shelf baskets to wire shelves, attaching shelf brackets and shelf boards/pegboards to whatever can hold the weight.

I avoid to do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running, because i don't want to become bald

I dont masturbate.
Train every day.
Eat clean.
Im a freaking minimalist.
Im studying french.
Only have positive people as friends, no matter our history if you are negative you are out.

IDK man.. simple stuff.

Foreign language is a good one. I've been meaning to pick up my old college Japanese textbook and learning the rest that wasn't covered in class.

I take an hour out of my for just me,’reflect on what I wanna do in life set goal, and re evaluate if I’m on the right path.
I also take this hour to myself because it’s the only time someone or something doesn’t require my attention. It’s a good way to unwind and chillax, and I’m usually drinking a coffee and listening to music or nothing.

I was wondering... is this a good thing?
I could have swore I read somewhere you must flush the ducts or bad stuff accumulates and bad stuff could develop.

I briefly reflect on how I fucked up the day(s) before and analyze what could be done better.

I'm trying to streamline my home life now. A lot of tinkering with my computer which I work with a lot, making things easier and more straight-forward. As well as trying to make my daily routine more efficient but not too rigid, setting things in order so I don't have to think about them too much. I like organizing my physical space here as well, though at this point it's pretty much good enough for just maintenance to be needed. I've also started some new hobbies too, like game design. Beyond that, just keeping things clean here and doing whatever it is I need to do.

Making sure to strike up at least one conversarion a day with young college aged women.

What do you do to improve your everyday life? ...am trying to grow a tree from a seed so I'll have free food.
Good luck with the growing a tree idea. That will take a few years...

. Eat well
. Sleep well
. Exercise
. Have a hobby
. Stay away from drugs
. Company of good friends -- stay away from 'toxic' people and situations
. Keep your mind busy - always on the learning mode
. Find a trusted female partner
. Help others or animals
. Faith

I avoid to do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running, because i don't want to become bald
If you do 99 , 99 and Run 9.9 KMs you reap the benefits and keep you hair.

I listen to music, and it makes every single day infinitely better

I eat real healthy most of the time, not because I'm a fucking hipster cunt but because I have so many food intollerances, it has become natural for me to eat like it since I was a teenager.

I make sure I get all my goodness the natural way every day, that imporves my life immensely

And I smoke Purple Lemon Cookies...

Train and set myself goals. Goals for weightloss, strength, and for improving aspects of my boxing game.

The confidence and happiness I get from achieving in all 3 improves other aspects of my life, like when it comes to making friends and chasing tail. Doesn't work for everybody, but these are what work for me.

Back