What do you consider the greatest action film ever?

predator and its not even close.

Ong Bak

But seriously it’s probubaly predator

Sexual tyrannosaurus

Raiders of the Lost Ark, and it really isn’t close. Action, writing, cinematography just classic.

latest

Bloodsport, or maybe I'm just into things that repeat themselves over and over.

Bloodsport, or maybe I'm just into things that repeat themselves over and over.

I swear Predator's cult following is only on this site. It's a fine movie, but come the fuck on.

t2
spl killzone
man from nowhere

Hard to pick, depends on what age you asked me at.

Die hard

If you're going to include sci films like t2 and predator, then why not throw in empire strikes back and aliens?

predator and its not even close.

You make a good argument here, but Predator also spills into the Sci-Fi realm, so it's a bit muddled.

Die Hard is the GOAT pure action movie.

Imagine you are presidents secretary of state. You doing blow and taking large blast of dat rock on the Air Force 1. You notice that something is strange and I ain't talkin about how hard the rock hittin strange. The guards grab yo wife's rear end and pull out a uzi,tec-9 and a mac-11 this is a terror attack lil bih. You panic because you thought it was yo man bout to cuck yo wife but its does duvall boyz the most feared of them all because they ball of moments like this. Look at Vice Presi Francois Lunar-Piez played by (Morgan"Space timez"Freeman").He says you broski slap dat like button doh and you then slapp the air bud button. I don't want to ruin the whole plot but this is the best action movie of all time.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
whats it called that movie with uh some german robot dude from the future and this other dude creampies this chick in the past and fights that german robot dude, fuckin sick movie

Back