What do you consider as the single greatest moment in MMA history?

Lidell vs Tito
Lidell vs couture
fedor vs cro cop
sakuraba vs royce

Thos are some of the biggest ones off the top of my head.

Not talking greatest fights...I'm talking moments.

Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping-115.jpg

shogun+taps.gif

This fight is possibly the single biggest "changing of the guard" moment in MMA history.

If you were on Sherdog at the time, the leadup to this fight was insane. So many people thought Shogun was going to destroy Jones.

And people are still butthurt about this fight today. <45>

Going to have to go with the Bonnar vs. Griffin 1 fight. That was an extremely important fight as far as MMA history goes.

If I remember correctly, Griffin vs Bonnar gained viewers during the course of the fight.

Big agree. I remember watching this fight. First UFC event on regular TV (not PPV). I remember thinking "man, with all the people across the nation watching this...this is about to explode". And sure enough, it did.

shogun+taps.gif

This fight is possibly the single biggest "changing of the guard" moment in MMA history.

If you were on Sherdog at the time, the leadup to this fight was insane. So many people thought Shogun was going to destroy Jones.

I couldn't put this as my greatest, its top 2 most devastating.

But it was definitely the most impactful moment for me.

As Shogun fans we knew Jones would win deep down, just not that brutally..

Jones was a phenom when he was coming up.

I don't know about the greatest moment in mma history, but for sure the greatest moment for the UFC was the TUF 1 finale, Griffin vs Bonnar.

I think technically it is Khabib dominating conor on the feet and then forcing him to tap thus giving him zero room for an excuse. He has been on a downward spiral ever since.

Probably 210lb Keith Hackney dropping and finishing 660lbs sumo Yarborough.

That is martial arts at its finest

White Tiger with the “Heavenly Thunder Palm” strike

Severn tapping to that skinny Brazilian dude.

We all learned something that night.

Back