What do you consider as the most irrefutable proof of the supernatural/ghosts/demons etc

I like Bigfoot, but I need something a bit more unexplainable than a bunch of dudes hairier than Bigfoot himself filming a rug in the woods

People go into the deep deep woods and be like 'WHATTHEFUCKISTHAT! I SAW SOMETHING!'

Of course you did, you're in the deepest darkest most dense bush around, of course there is shit living in it, it's nature.
Theres a talk by a guy called david paulides

He does the missing 411 talks too and this is his site
https://www.canammissing.com/page/page/8396197.htm

From memory the end of the youtube vid above has some stupid questions from thw audience as they are at a UFO conference.

But he is prob the sanest one in the bigfoot community, one of the only ones who says it's human genetics and not ape and actually has had some dna tested.
He has written 8 books mostly on missing people
Strange strange stuff in natuonal parks going on....
He is a retired detective/cop

Enjoy

You know they said the same thing about words before words caught on.

Language is a technology, not an artifact of theory of mind. We evolved to see patterns of intention in the world around us, that of predator, prey and other humans. To be able to predict the world based on imagining the mind behind actions.

Also we evolved to make the mistake of seeing false positives because it's better to see a branch move and think it might be a tiger than think it's nothing. The nothing thinkers got eaten by tigers.

So we evolved to make the mistake of seeing ghosts, demons, gods, aliens, people where there are none.

That's substantially different from the invention of language, tool use etc. I think so anyway.

Well I heard a weird noise the other day like the curtains on the sliding door in my kitchen moved quite loudly but went over and nothing was there. My sister and I heard it at the same time when we were watching a movie, we both thought it was the same thing coming from the same direction. And we were right across from the kitchen.

And one day about a month ago all the forks in the house disappeared. Save for 1.

Don’t believe in anything supernatural though, if a ghost is trying to send a message I’m gonna need to see it in plain view.

My dick is demonically possessed . It whispers to hot women to suck it.

There ain't no ghosts I don't think. Which sucks because if there was ghosts it implies an afterlife of some sort. But if there were, you'd think somebody would have hard proof of it. And nobody does, all there is just video footage that could easily have been fake setups/pranks or doctored footage.

uAij7J1.png

Long story short, a woman in all white with long dark hair always seen from the back, never the front, and if all the lights were out she would cry.
Woman in white with long dark hair, and always seen from the back. Why do they persist?

Anyone seen a baldy one?

One time a ghost pulled the plug on my computer right before I was gonna spray off to some prons on the interwebz.

I have never seen anything that would make me believe in the paranormal.

My mother had some stories about the house she grew up in, and the entire family (and the dog) thought he house was haunted. That's about all I got.
I wanna here about the dog's experience

That would drive me out of my mind. Anyone outside your family catch sight?

I was that guy once, the family outsider. My ex grew up in a house with a ghost and one night I saw it; the interesting bit being that I had seen it before she described it, which was roughly a year later. I initially dismissed what I'd seen as a trick of the eye.
What did it look like, what was your initial reaction and conclusion, what can you conclude now & is there anything that has changed your perception of the the event over the years

inquiring-minds-want-to-know-2.20.18.png

I honestly don't know if anyone outside the family saw it. I'll have to ask my grandmother.

Well I'll tell about the only time I saw it. I was probably around 12 and I saw my "mom" walk from the kitchen and turn the corner into my grandparents my bedroom. My mom had long dark hair, so I followed her in there calling her name and when I got to the bedroom no one was there. My mom and her sister both have long dark hair so many of the stories are of people mistaking it for them.

One of the creepier ones was my grandmother coming home from work and she saw and heard what she thought was my aunt crying in the den with the TV on, which was a room at the back of the house that was on a different level, there's a couple of steps down to get to it and there's a window into it where you can see in from the kitchen (it was an addition to the house, originally it was a window looking outside) She walked across the kitchen calling Sally what's wrong and as soon as she got to the top step the TV turned off and it was gone.

Another one my dad and my uncle were sitting in that same den one night and they heard someone walk across the kitchen and get to the top step and say "Where's John?" (My uncle's name) and having his back to the door he raised his hand and said I'm here and my dad looked over and was like there's nobody there. Everyone was asleep but them. That was a pretty famous story in my family I remember hearing that one a lot when I was growing up.

Ny grandfather was a carpenter. None of this started happening until they built on to the house in the 60s. Most of the activity seemed to happen in the part of the house, but not all. It has even been seen outside.
Your family still have the house? If so can you pay for me to come over and we'll get fucked up and sit around and see what happens?
If not you ever go back and visit or walk on past?

supernatural
1 : of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe

Radio waves.

Radio waves are entirely natural. Both viable and observable, in that it is electromagnetic waves, which are visible when you have the relative wave length detectors. Or if you're observing an interference. They're just slow light.

I just think people are quick to assume somebody didn't see or hear what they claim they did. Id say 1 in 3 people have some type of paranormal encounter. If the population is 300million, you mean to tell me 100million made it up or that it's all a coincidence. Just saying, that perspective makes me wonder.

For me, when my dad made claims on multiple occasions, I knew there was truth there. The one man I trust the most in this world to never make anything up and to take his word on stuff.

You can trust your father while knowing that the architecture of the brain means it's observations are not trustworthy.

Your family still have the house? If so can you pay for me to come over and we'll get fucked up and sit around and see what happens?
If not you ever go back and visit or walk on past?

Sold it around 2005. I drive past once in awhile. I don't have a reason to go to that neighborhood since I don't do or sell drugs anymore. It's a rough neighborhood.

There is none, literally every case can be explained by people just making shit up.

Side note, we had a team of ghost hunters come and stay at my house as a kid. I was really disappointed it was nothing like ghost busters. Made it in an entry in a haunted houses of England book.

I was in that house from 5yrs old, whilst I was often scared shitless of the grounds at night and fuck me, walking to the toilet down those corridors in darkness, house creaking.. I used to sleep with my back to the wall for comfort, head under the covers.

Crazy how that all just came flooding back. But yeah, in that house, being that old and receptive to that shit and I never saw a thing. It was just stone,
soil, wood. The ghosts and demons are in people's heads, no where else, that's why there's no proof.
I'd love to hear more if you care to volunteer any info mate, or if you know what book and which chapter I'll dig it out. Or tell me in a PM if you don't want to tell everyone. Alternatively you are welcome to tell me to fuck off

I was walking home from my workshop last night and ran out of cigarettes and needed something to drink. I was gonna go into shell because they have cheaper smokes, but decided to go to BP because they have cheaper drinks and cheyenne cigars.

So I walked a few more blocks and went in, grabbed a rip it, and went to the counter and Asked for my cigars and got rung up. The clerk scanned my drink and smokes and says "I need about tree fiddy"

Well it was about that time that I noticed the clerk was 70 stories tall and a crustacean from the paleolithic era!
Best post I'll read today

Back