What do you consider as the most irrefutable proof of the supernatural/ghosts/demons etc

So however many years later, what conclusions can you come to? Did you ever experience anything even remotely of the same realm?

Two or three things in my entire life have caught my attention in a profound way.. The conclusions I have drawn are pretty simple, something exists beyond what I consider to be normal reality.

I really don’t have an opinion on what it is, or what it means, I just know something is up....Hope to find out one day, hopefully when we pass on, we find out..[/QUOTE]

I used to be very big in to the paranormal. Im talking thousands of hours of research. I became interested at a young age after I kept "waking up in my dreams". I didn't know what it was at the time, so I started asking around online. Someone mentioned the words lucid dream, and I looked it up and realized it wasnt common for most people to wake up inside their dreams and take control of what was happening. This brought me to a paranormal forum where I would talk about it with other lucid dreamers. There was a period of time where I could control my dreams every night for long periods of time.

After that I was hooked.

Ive probably watched over 100 paranormal documentaries. Ghosts, Aliens, Demons, Astral Protection, Satanism, you name it, Ive looked into it.

I used to make threads here about Satanism in the music industry, and reversing old songs with hidden messages like stairway to heaven etc.

I was really hoping one day I could find some solid proof that would make me believe without a doubt. Ive just never seen it. Ive seen some interesting evidence, but nothing that would be considered concrete proof.

I wanted to believe something more was possible, so I started experimenting. My cousin told me about astral projection, and claimed he could do it. Astral projection is leaving your physical body and traveling around outside of your body in a spirit like form. I used to argue with the forum members that they were lying or mistaken in what they were experiencing, as they could never describe it in a very detailed way that made it sound believable. My cousin is not the type of guy to make up stories, but I didn't believe him either.

I tried experimenting with falling asleep while still being completely conscious. I was already an advanced lucud dreamer, so that seemed like a logical next step. Every night before bed I would concentrate on staying mentally awake as my body fell asleep. After a few days I did it. When you fall asleep while conscious, you feel your body tighten up really hard and its a bit scary, and a little painful. I was aware that my body was now sleeping, you cant mistake that feeling, but I wasn't in a dream, I was just in my mind, it was black. I was trying to seperate frommy body, but I was never able to do it. I woke myself up because of the tight feeling in my chest had me a bit spooked.

I still don't believe astral projection is possible. I think its people mistaking a lucid dream for projection.

I don't know if ghosts are real, but I know the house I grew up in was haunted. Whatever that means. 4 decades of my family experienced it, myself include. Some seriously bizarre shit went down in that house.

I don't know if ghosts are real, but I know the house I grew up in was haunted. Whatever that means. 4 decades of my family experienced it, myself include. Some seriously bizarre shit went down in that house.
The people demand details.

attica-prison-ap-img.jpg

I mean sorry, I just thought you should realize who actually makes those things. A kids toy manufacturer.
You know I said the same thing about this recent batch of STAR WARS flicks to @Clippy and he responded by yelling out a misspelling of Rian Johnson's name. And it wasn't "Ryan" either, which would be understandable. No, this one kinda made Ryan look stupid.

You know I said the same thing about this recent batch of STAR WARS flicks to @Clippy and he responded by yelling out a misspelling of Rian Johnson's name.

He doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly

Let's hear some stories.

I have never seen anything that would make me believe in the paranormal.

My mother had some stories about the house she grew up in, and the entire family (and the dog) thought he house was haunted. That's about all I got.

Yeah spill the beans man

I mean sorry, I just thought you should realize who actually makes those things. A kids toy manufacturer.
On a plus note I'm watching Haunted Honeymoon right now

Long story short, a woman in all white with long dark hair always seen from the back, never the front, and if all the lights were out she would cry.
That would drive me out of my mind. Anyone outside your family catch sight?

I was that guy once, the family outsider. My ex grew up in a house with a ghost and one night I saw it; the interesting bit being that I had seen it before she described it, which was roughly a year later. I initially dismissed what I'd seen as a trick of the eye.

I'm not trying to start arguments with this, not belittling anyone because of their beliefs etc

I guess I'm a disappointed skeptic, I grew up reading all manner of literature on ghosts/demons etc.

I was given a book as a kid in the 80's called The Encyclopedia of The Strange & Unexplained, and I have been addicted since.
However, I am still yet to see/read/hear anything that cannot be explained by coincidence, happenstance or just a certain combination of conditions around us making something happen.

I would be so happy to wake up one day and find undeniable proof of something somewhere, but so far I have yet to see it.

So, if you had to try and prove to someone that the supernatural did exist, what are you choosing?

Even if you just have some cool stories/videos/audio to share would be appreciated.

What you got?
Personal experience

Outside of that, itll be hard to definitively prove anything to anyone

You could get an Ouja board

That should prove something to even the most hardened disbeliever

Though i STRONGLY advise not to

There's no proof.
There's nothing to indicate that anything supernatural exists. It's wishful thinking, like heaven.

No power to move things with your mind, no clairvoyance, not the mildest Deana Troi style empathy.

James Randi proved again and again that when rigorous controls are in place for double blind testing, the magical super powers disappear mysteriously.
Lol

DMT would prob have even the most hardened cases of skeptics believing in all manner of spirits id imagine

I 've loved horror movies from my very earliest memories. If it had monsters or ghosts or something that went bump in the night I was watching it. And here I am decades later at over 50 years old & I still love that stuff just as much if not more than I did as a kid. But do I believe in any of it? No. Not at all.
I don't believe in the existence of any sort of supernatural beings or entities. I believe in scientific facts & there's never been a single scientific test that has proven the existence of any supernatural phenomena. Not ghosts, not demons, not psychic powers, none of it. So, yeah, I'm a complete skeptic.
However, I do believe in the possibility of UFOs. That's within the realm of scientific possibility to me while all the other stuff is not. Also, I believe in the possibility of there being some cryptids. Especially in our oceans which are vast & still very much a mystery in some massive areas. But other than the possibilities of extraterrestrial life & undiscovered animals, I'm a complete nonbeliever.
That may change if you live in sedona long enough ;)

Back