What do you consider as the most irrefutable proof of the supernatural/ghosts/demons etc

How are people saying there’s no proof? Have you not seen that reality show about two brothers who go out saving people and hunting supernatural things. It’s their family business.

True story, I was having a hard time getting this demon outta me once, threw some Ky and a butt plug in the mix and it eventually came. No cum intended

Last edited:
True story, I was having a hard time getting this demon outta me once, threw some Ky in the mix and it eventually came. No cum intended
yMz5ayBs3ckR-oEzYeNoW66H3oPItbYEKvqSWo2kLcE.jpg

I 've loved horror movies from my very earliest memories. If it had monsters or ghosts or something that went bump in the night I was watching it. And here I am decades later at over 50 years old & I still love that stuff just as much if not more than I did as a kid. But do I believe in any of it? No. Not at all.
I don't believe in the existence of any sort of supernatural beings or entities. I believe in scientific facts & there's never been a single scientific test that has proven the existence of any supernatural phenomena. Not ghosts, not demons, not psychic powers, none of it. So, yeah, I'm a complete skeptic.
However, I do believe in the possibility of UFOs. That's within the realm of scientific possibility to me while all the other stuff is not. Also, I believe in the possibility of there being some cryptids. Especially in our oceans which are vast & still very much a mystery in some massive areas. But other than the possibilities of extraterrestrial life & undiscovered animals, I'm a complete nonbeliever.

Whatever seem supernatural now will become natural once we understand it. From the time when people think lightning is God's doing, we have continued to debunk supernatural phenomenon and explain them with science. This has been going on for millennia and there is no reason to stop now.

We figured out how to detect Higgs Boson, dark matter is next.

This might be extremely contradicting, I don't believe in Heaven and Hell. I do believe in ghosts but not demons.
Not that I have much of a horse in such a race, but it's a bit concerning to me that people would lump all supernatural and mythical elements under the same umbrella -- effectively assuming that if you believe in one that you therefore must allow for all the others, which to me is like saying if you like cats you must also like dogs because both are animals and the regard you bear for one must extend to all others. It's a bit much.

My ex used to work for a ghost tv show and a result I'd get pulled into going to events with her (she'd sell their merch). Some shit I experienced with some of these tv show people was insane (a woman weeping on the queen mary)....was it real? I don't know it was dark. Other times...there's this basement closet area of a former insane asylum in new york that is supposedly crazy, and on ghost hunters they had all kinds of stuff happen there. I stood down there alone, in the dark for at least 45 min waiting for SOMETHING to happen, didn't experience a damn thing.

I have had experiences personally but when it comes to being with others its hard for me to believe its not fake. However for ME, I saw a man in a hallway clear as day when I was around 15 so that led me to be interested in it. One night I was walking around this really old mission with my friend. It's supposedly haunted and a lot of native americans are buried on top of each other next to the mission. We were over there alone around 10 PM and at the same time we stopped dead in our tracks, felt something that clearly made us want to not go any further. We walked around that area rather than through it and were now over looking a valley where we saw two balls of light down below. Super bright and like the size of basketballs just floating across a field of crops, no roads around. Another crazy experience, my ex and I went to check out Wyatt Earp's grave because I love the old west. She had her voice recorder doing her thing and on the way home we listened to it and you can hear a woman say yes, when she asked is anyone here. It was almost dark so the cemetery was closing when that happened and there were no other women around.

I’ve told this story before, I grew up above a Funeral Home. My bedroom was directly over a chapel. Never gave it much thought since it’s all I knew..

One night I had my hand down between the wall and the mattress, I wasn’t sleeping..Something scaly and rough grabbed my hand. I remember calling for my mother. I wanted her to believe me so bad that I reached around with my other hand and tried to hold on tightly until she came.

The hand yanked back, almost as if knew what I was trying to do. I lost my grip, the hand disappeared, and of coarse my mother assured me it was just a Dream.

To this day my hands stay above the bed..
So however many years later, what conclusions can you come to? Did you ever experience anything even remotely of the same realm?

All we really have are eyewitness accounts, and phenomenons that have been observed, but are poorly understood. So in other words, there is nothing that strongly points us in the direction of anything “supernatural”.

I 've loved horror movies from my very earliest memories. If it had monsters or ghosts or something that went bump in the night I was watching it. And here I am decades later at over 50 years old & I still love that stuff just as much if not more than I did as a kid. But do I believe in any of it? No. Not at all.
I don't believe in the existence of any sort of supernatural beings or entities. I believe in scientific facts & there's never been a single scientific test that has proven the existence of any supernatural phenomena. Not ghosts, not demons, not psychic powers, none of it. So, yeah, I'm a complete skeptic.
However, I do believe in the possibility of UFOs. That's within the realm of scientific possibility to me while all the other stuff is not. Also, I believe in the possibility of there being some cryptids. Especially in our oceans which are vast & still very much a mystery in some massive areas. But other than the possibilities of extraterrestrial life & undiscovered animals, I'm a complete nonbeliever.
I'm still hoping that one day I wake up and turn the TV on and find out there have been werewolves found in France or something!

Any decent movies lately mate?

As much as I'm a non believer, or rather a wanton skeptic, I won't fuck with a ouija board.
Well maybe in someone else's house, in another country, on another continent. I sure as well wouldn't bring that into my house!

Also
Isla-Fisher-Sex-Scene.gif
You realize it's a stupid toy made by Parker Brothers and trademarked by Hasbro right? The people who made Monopoly and Furbies and shit. Being scared of that thing is the silliest shit ever. It's not like you have to purchase one from an occult with a chicken sacrifice. You can go to Toys R Us and get one.

You realize it's a stupid toy made by Parker Brothers and trademarked by Hasbro right? The people who made Monopoly and Furbies and shit. Being scared of that thing is the silliest shit ever. It's not like you have to purchase one from an occult with a chicken sacrifice. You can go to Toys R Us and get one.
mt7ml.jpg

I'm not trying to start arguments with this, not belittling anyone because of their beliefs etc

I guess I'm a disappointed skeptic, I grew up reading all manner of literature on ghosts/demons etc.

I was given a book as a kid in the 80's called The Encyclopedia of The Strange & Unexplained, and I have been addicted since.
However, I am still yet to see/read/hear anything that cannot be explained by coincidence, happenstance or just a certain combination of conditions around us making something happen.

I would be so happy to wake up one day and find undeniable proof of something somewhere, but so far I have yet to see it.

So, if you had to try and prove to someone that the supernatural did exist, what are you choosing?

Even if you just have some cool stories/videos/audio to share would be appreciated.

What you got?
There is no proof of the supernatural. Period.

Oh and witches & wiccans or whatever do a bunch of wild shit on their sabbat days. I'm pretty sure they know how to get into contact with some demons.
As well as the elite elite of a certain group of people whose name shall not be mentioned.

wild shit happens with blood, especially the blood of the innocent/children. It's very unfortunate.
This is nonsense.

All we really have are eyewitness accounts, and phenomenons that have been observed, but are poorly understood. So in other words, there is nothing that strongly points us in the direction of anything “supernatural”.

There is no proof of the supernatural. Period.
But there are a lot of believers, so I'm trying to find out what they think is the most solid 'proof', or the one thing most likely to make them believe

Obviously there's no real proof, else we'd all believe, I just want to know what makes people edge towards accepting the supernatural

you've made me look very silly in front of everyone

Back