What do you consider as the most irrefutable proof of the supernatural/ghosts/demons etc

There's no proof.
There's nothing to indicate that anything supernatural exists. It's wishful thinking, like heaven.

No power to move things with your mind, no clairvoyance, not the mildest Deana Troi style empathy.

James Randi proved again and again that when rigorous controls are in place for double blind testing, the magical super powers disappear mysteriously.

@MMA since 1993
Damn, that's a weird story if true. No reason to doubt you.
But it could be a case of different people different taste in woman. Can't explain the strange feelings you had though. It just happens sometimes, I had it too, but I usually just remind myself that it's probably my mind messing with me from all the horror media I've watch/read.
it was weird, the inspector said the woman he saw was an older redhead. The one i talked to was a redhead in her 20's. I still can't explain it, but i'm still glad i never met up with her.

@5crew, i remember when i was about 10yrs old. We were at church and the pastor was praying for some lady, (he was having a tough time) and she fell to the floor her eyes turned white and she started growling and slithering on the ground like a snake. Probably the most creepiest thing i've ever witnessed.

Last edited:
Hardcore proof? could be difficult to find.

All i have is the way certain situations make you feel.

About 16 yrs ago i used to inspect security systems for home inspectors and prospective house buyers. I go into this house and started doing my thing, i go into the last room and notice a satanic bible a ouija board and other occult things. I start feeling like im being watched, so i leave the room only to be met by a very pretty woman in the hallway. She says hi and she starts talking and being rather direct, eventually inviting me out for a drink. I say sure. I don't even know why i agreed, because i had a creepy feeling talking to that chick (kind of felt in a trance)

So i leave my report on the kitchen island, and say later to the inspector (who gives me a wtf look). I start walking towards my truck and i notice the woman looking at me through the window, she is just staring at me. i get in my truck and notice she is still staring at me.

Later that day i see the inspector again. I tell him that the chick (who looked a bit like isla fisher) invited me out for drinks. He then tells me he had no idea i liked ugly women, because the woman he saw in that house was not the one i just described. He said maybe she left and someone else came in the house (when he was in the attic). But that was impossible, because there was no way someone could have went in the house in that time frame. I wasn't drunk, hungover or anything. I'm 100% sure had spoken to a hot redhead earlier that day.

I still can't explain it. And i never went on that date. Could it have been a demon? who knows

I have a few other stories that my aunt who used to "play" a ton with ouija boards told me.
As much as I'm a non believer, or rather a wanton skeptic, I won't fuck with a ouija board.
Well maybe in someone else's house, in another country, on another continent. I sure as well wouldn't bring that into my house!

Also
Isla-Fisher-Sex-Scene.gif

Hardcore proof? could be difficult to find.

All i have is the way certain situations make you feel.

About 16 yrs ago i used to inspect security systems for home inspectors and prospective house buyers. I go into this house and started doing my thing, i go into the last room and notice a satanic bible a ouija board and other occult things. I start feeling like im being watched, so i leave the room only to be met by a very pretty woman in the hallway. She says hi and she starts talking and being rather direct, eventually inviting me out for a drink. I say sure. I don't even know why i agreed, because i had a creepy feeling talking to that chick (kind of felt in a trance)

So i leave my report on the kitchen island, and say later to the inspector (who gives me a wtf look). I start walking towards my truck and i notice the woman looking at me through the window, she is just staring at me. i get in my truck and notice she is still staring at me.

Later that day i see the inspector again. I tell him that the chick (who looked a bit like isla fisher) invited me out for drinks. He then tells me he had no idea i liked ugly women, because the woman he saw in that house was not the one i just described. He said maybe she left and someone else came in the house (when he was in the attic). But that was impossible, because there was no way someone could have went in the house in that time frame. I wasn't drunk, hungover or anything. I'm 100% sure had spoken to a hot redhead earlier that day.

I still can't explain it. And i never went on that date. Could it have been a demon? who knows

I have a few other stories that my aunt who used to "play" a ton with ouija boards told me.
Forgot to say, auntie ouija stories would be welcome. I use stuff like this as a muse

Oh and witches & wiccans or whatever do a bunch of wild shit on their sabbat days. I'm pretty sure they know how to get into contact with some demons.
As well as the elite elite of a certain group of people whose name shall not be mentioned.

wild shit happens with blood, especially the blood of the innocent/children. It's very unfortunate.
this I'd be interested in experiencing first hand, would be awesome to spend time with people like this

Nah I’m pretty big skeptic

I love all the talk of it, I love all the conspiracys and the alien bullshit
But it’s 2020
By now something would have surfaced which is undeniable
And yet here we are living off distorted tales about when you were ten years old and went for a drink in the night and saw a man
Blahblahblahblah

I need hard evidence or to see it myself

this one sherdog post
possessed me, made me its host
it's was Ronnie's ghost
Every time I see a haiku I start singing Mike, Aaron, and Eddie, M-M-M-Mike, Aaron, and Ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-eddie

640x640.jpg

There's no proof.
There's nothing to indicate that anything supernatural exists. It's wishful thinking, like heaven.

No power to move things with your mind, no clairvoyance, not the mildest Deana Troi style empathy.

James Randi proved again and again that when rigorous controls are in place for double blind testing, the magical super powers disappear mysteriously.
yeah that's where I'm at too, but I want there to be more, and I don't get freaked out enough these days, so I'm searching for something, anything

Nah I’m pretty big skeptic

I love all the talk of it, I love all the conspiracys and the alien bullshit
But it’s 2020
By now something would have surfaced which is undeniable
And yet here we are living off distorted tales about when you were ten years old and went for a drink in the night and saw a man
Blahblahblahblah

I need hard evidence or to see it myself
That's it isn't it, at some point in the history of the universe, something surely must have slipped up once and shown itself.
But there is nothing unfortunately

With all the advancements in technology all we have proven is that we are alone

That said it's still my number one source of entertainment

this I'd be interested in experiencing first hand, would be awesome to spend time with people like this

Go down to hollyweird and become great friends with a celeb.

Every time I see a haiku I start singing Mike, Aaron, and Eddie, M-M-M-Mike, Aaron, and Ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-eddie

640x640.jpg

musical haiku
rhythmic poetry fondue
melodic voodoo

yeah that's where I'm at too, but I want there to be more, and I don't get freaked out enough these days, so I'm searching for something, anything
I wanted it all to be true so badly when I was a kid.
I don't think there's anything more. Would be nice though.

Imagine being able to pop blouses open like Chachi and BibleMan.

That's it isn't it, at some point in the history of the universe, something surely must have slipped up once and shown itself.
But there is nothing unfortunately

With all the advancements in technology all we have proven is that we are alone

That said it's still my number one source of entertainment

yeah I love it to be honest

Hasnt nasa basically accepted we’ve had UFO’s now though quite recently

but that just means no one knows what it was, could have been some red neck with a drone, but it was technically unidentified

I wanted it all to be true so badly when I was a kid.
I don't think there's anything more. Would be nice though.

Imagine being able to pop blouses open like Chachi and BibleMan.
I'm still a kid, never stop dreaming

I'm like Tito Ortiz, I'm only 44, I'm an old mature, I mean I matured old, very fast. But at the same time my body hasn't matured great

I pretty much reject and laugh at anything ghosts/religion/supernatural related.

But I remember when I was a kid I lived with my family (mom, dad and 3 sisters) in a big house. My parents had the bedroom downstairs and my sisters and I had ours upstairs.

We had our family PC there (the old ones) and at I night I swear to god we always hear the keyboard.. like if someone was writing. My sisters even got up a few times because they thought I was there but nope.

It was scary at first but we got used to. I always thought in leaving the PC on with a notepad open to see if anything happens but never did.

That's about it I guess. I had some visions of shit happening too but that is more attraction law I guess.

All you will get in this thread is anecdotes and stories. No one has evidence.

All you will get in this thread is anecdotes and stories. No one has evidence.
That's fine, all I'm interested in is opinions and maybe some video recommendations and maybe a phone number or two

That's fine, all I'm interested in is opinions and maybe some video recommendations and maybe a phone number or two
There's people who are willing to pay money and yet find nothing. Good luck to you.

Back