What do you consider as the most irrefutable proof of the supernatural/ghosts/demons etc

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start arguments with this, not belittling anyone because of their beliefs etc

I guess I'm a disappointed skeptic, I grew up reading all manner of literature on ghosts/demons etc.

I was given a book as a kid in the 80's called The Encyclopedia of The Strange & Unexplained, and I have been addicted since.
However, I am still yet to see/read/hear anything that cannot be explained by coincidence, happenstance or just a certain combination of conditions around us making something happen.

I would be so happy to wake up one day and find undeniable proof of something somewhere, but so far I have yet to see it.

So, if you had to try and prove to someone that the supernatural did exist, what are you choosing?

Even if you just have some cool stories/videos/audio to share would be appreciated.

What you got?

This might be extremely contradicting, I don't believe in Heaven and Hell. I do believe in ghosts but not demons. I however do not believe we can offend them into anger to want to harm us like in films/tv. They aren't here to spook or scare us either. They exist just because they just are, with no real purpose.

Unfortunately in this age of time with technology and politics, there won't be any irrefutable evidences that will be accepted by the mass. If it's on video, people will say it's CGI or doctored. If it's on news, politics might get involved and dismiss it as hoax soon after.

I'll edit this post with videos I've seen over the years later.

EDIT:

Last edited:
That guy on here that had big foot throwing rocks at him

this one sherdog post
possessed me, made me its host
it's was Ronnie's ghost

This might be extremely contradicting, I don't believe in Heaven and Hell. I do believe in ghosts but not demons. I however do not believe we can offend them into anger to want to harm us like in films/tv. They aren't here to spook or scare us either. They exist just because they just are, with no real purpose.

Unfortunately in this age of time with technology and politics, there won't be any irrefutable evidences that will be accepted by the mass. If it's on video, people will say it's CGI or doctored. If it's on news, politics might get involved and dismiss it as hoax soon after.

I'll edit this post with videos I've seen over the years later.

EDIT:

Anything you consider compelling, or even just something that you personally believe regardless of proof

I'm looking for unsettling things.

Demonology is the one thing that will always get me, novels, stories, so called documentaries, whatever.
For some reason it's the one thing guaranteed to make me turn the lights on as I trudge to bed

Well King James wrote a book on demonology before translating the KJV {<shrug}

Ghosts are real. But as far as I know and experienced, it’s just residual energy to events that have happened. Something that happened with major emotional and physical impact or something that happened repeatedly over a long period of time.

He spoke to me of Scientology

I like Bigfoot, but I need something a bit more unexplainable than a bunch of dudes hairier than Bigfoot himself filming a rug in the woods

People go into the deep deep woods and be like 'WHATTHEFUCKISTHAT! I SAW SOMETHING!'

Of course you did, you're in the deepest darkest most dense bush around, of course there is shit living in it, it's nature.

Demonology is the one thing that will always get me, novels, stories, so called documentaries, whatever.

I love demonlogy as well. That is why horror is my favorite movie genre and supernatural ones especially peaks my interest. I don't actually have any evidence or proof that ghost exist though. Just believe they do.

But there is a stupid story I could share.
This happened when I was around 17 to 19, can't remember the exact age. I was walking back home from my friends at around 3am or so, I decided to take a shortcut across an open grass field, there was a small walking path in the middle. Half way in, I heard something/someone following me behind, because I believes in Ghosts my brain starts telling me shit. I kept thinking, damn, is this finally the time I actually encounter one? My goosebumps were all over, told myself NOT to turn around to watch. I decided to quicken my pace of walking towards the end of the field where there are street lights. And to my horror, the sound behind me kept up with the speed. I almost peed my pants that moment.

When I finally reach the end of the field, I quickly walk towards the buildings nearby where the street lights were brighter. I tilt my head slightly out of curiosity in the end, and I saw another dude around my age walking towards the other direction. I realise that the person must have been a little spooked to walk across the field, saw me up ahead and is more comforted for two of us to be near each other. When I picked up pace midway, he probably did as well. I nearly cursed at him.

I'm not trying to start arguments with this, not belittling anyone because of their beliefs etc

I guess I'm a disappointed skeptic, I grew up reading all manner of literature on ghosts/demons etc.

I was given a book as a kid in the 80's called The Encyclopedia of The Strange & Unexplained, and I have been addicted since.
However, I am still yet to see/read/hear anything that cannot be explained by coincidence, happenstance or just a certain combination of conditions around us making something happen.

I would be so happy to wake up one day and find undeniable proof of something somewhere, but so far I have yet to see it.

So, if you had to try and prove to someone that the supernatural did exist, what are you choosing?

Even if you just have some cool stories/videos/audio to share would be appreciated.

What you got?
Hardcore proof? could be difficult to find.

All i have is the way certain situations make you feel.

About 16 yrs ago i used to inspect security systems for home inspectors and prospective house buyers. I go into this house and started doing my thing, i go into the last room and notice a satanic bible a ouija board and other occult things. I start feeling like im being watched, so i leave the room only to be met by a very pretty woman in the hallway. She says hi and she starts talking and being rather direct, eventually inviting me out for a drink. I say sure. I don't even know why i agreed, because i had a creepy feeling talking to that chick (kind of felt in a trance)

So i leave my report on the kitchen island, and say later to the inspector (who gives me a wtf look). I start walking towards my truck and i notice the woman looking at me through the window, she is just staring at me. i get in my truck and notice she is still staring at me.

Later that day i see the inspector again. I tell him that the chick (who looked a bit like isla fisher) invited me out for drinks. He then tells me he had no idea i liked ugly women, because the woman he saw in that house was not the one i just described. He said maybe she left and someone else came in the house (when he was in the attic). But that was impossible, because there was no way someone could have went in the house in that time frame. I wasn't drunk, hungover or anything. I'm 100% sure had spoken to a hot redhead earlier that day.

I still can't explain it. And i never went on that date. Could it have been a demon? who knows

I have a few other stories that my aunt who used to "play" a ton with ouija boards told me.

Oh and witches & wiccans or whatever do a bunch of wild shit on their sabbat days. I'm pretty sure they know how to get into contact with some demons.
As well as the elite elite of a certain group of people whose name shall not be mentioned.

wild shit happens with blood, especially the blood of the innocent/children. It's very unfortunate.

Well King James wrote a book on demonology before translating the KJV {<shrug}
Yeah but people used to set fire to women just in case they were evil, I don't think we can count on them as a reliable source

Oh and the Ars Goetia is a pretty interesting read.
Some of the illustrations would make great sheets of acid as well

goetia.jpg

I’ve told this story before, I grew up above a Funeral Home. My bedroom was directly over a chapel. Never gave it much thought since it’s all I knew..

One night I had my hand down between the wall and the mattress, I wasn’t sleeping..Something scaly and rough grabbed my hand. I remember calling for my mother. I wanted her to believe me so bad that I reached around with my other hand and tried to hold on tightly until she came.

The hand yanked back, almost as if knew what I was trying to do. I lost my grip, the hand disappeared, and of coarse my mother assured me it was just a Dream.

To this day my hands stay above the bed..

There is no proof, much less irrefutable proof. It's all just a bunch of horseshit.

@MMA since 1993
Damn, that's a weird story if true. No reason to doubt you.
But it could be a case of different people different taste in woman. Can't explain the strange feelings you had though. It just happens sometimes, I had it too, but I usually just remind myself that it's probably my mind messing with me from all the horror media I've watch/read.

I love demonlogy as well. That is why horror is my favorite movie genre and supernatural ones especially peaks my interest. I don't actually have any evidence or proof that ghost exist though. Just believe they do.

But there is a stupid story I could share.
This happened when I was around 17 to 19, can't remember the exact age. I was walking back home from my friends at around 3am or so, I decided to take a shortcut across an open grass field, there was a small walking path in the middle. Half way in, I heard something/someone following me behind, because I believes in Ghosts my brain starts telling me shit. I kept thinking, damn, is this finally the time I actually encounter one? My goosebumps were all over, told myself NOT to turn around to watch. I decided to quicken my pace of walking towards the end of the field where there are street lights. And to my horror, the sound behind me kept up with the speed. I almost peed my pants that moment.

When I finally reach the end of the field, I quickly walk towards the buildings nearby where the street lights were brighter. I tilt my head slightly out of curiosity in the end, and I saw another dude around my age walking towards the other direction. I realise that the person must have been a little spooked to walk across the field, saw me up ahead and is more comforted for two of us to be near each other. When I picked up pace midway, he probably did as well. I nearly cursed at him.
That's awesome, now if you hadn't looked back just think how much more crazy you would sound telling that story!

I'll check the videos tonight once I get stoned thanks

Possession and demons in movies and literature is my thing, it really freaks me out. If you have any recommendations on books especially, fact or fiction, I'd love to hear

Back