What do you carry for protection on a night out?

T

Towsonwrestling

except that Trojan. What do you carry so you feel safe incase somthing goes down.

PepperSpray has worked for me and i continue to carry it with me.

I thought you were only in highschool and you carry around a pepperspray everytime you go out?

InternetMonster said:
2 legs and 2 arms are not good as weapons

muahahaha....for some it is :D on a serious note, a pipe would so some damage.

well i live in tacoma wa.. its not so bad here but its still pretty bad.. i carry a springfield XD .45 ACP.. it has 13 +1 rounds of .45 ACP.. no one is bigger than a 200gr +P speer gold dot hollow point IMO...

In the UK you can't get away with carrying or using anything. It's really damn annoying lol. I had to walk 2 of my friends home once late at night through a rough part of where I live (both girls so wouldn't be much help) so thought fuck it and took some knuckle dusters. Was lucky cause got jumped by a group of chavs. Broke the duster on the first guys jaw lol. The 3 of us got out alright thank god.

i carry my jiujitsu and wrestling skills that seems to work.

InternetMonster said:
I thought you were only in highschool and you carry around a pepperspray everytime you go out?

I live in a college town. I go out to bars and partys where fights start.

mmakid69 said:
i carry my jiujitsu and wrestling skills that seems to work.

yeah for one on one but it allways isnt like that in the street.

Towsonwrestling said:
yeah for one on one but it allways isnt like that in the street.
Agreed. I like the fighting 2 ppl is 4 times harder, 3 ppl is 9 times harder, 4 ppl 16 times harder way of explaining it.

Towsonwrestling said:
except that Trojan. What do you carry so you feel safe incase somthing goes down.

PepperSpray has worked for me and i continue to carry it with me.

My two legs. As I age it's not as effective as it once was but I usually leave earlier nowadays before the serious stupidity starts.

If you feel you need to be armed to go out and have a good time, you shouldn't be let out.

To answer your question, my hands will land faster than the time it takes to pull a concealed weapon for a start.

GCSD Fighter said:
To answer your question, my hands will land faster than the time it takes to pull a concealed weapon for a start.
but you wouldnt know he has one until he take one out

GCSD Fighter said:
If you feel you need to be armed to go out and have a good time, you shouldn't be let out.

your hands dont hit as hard as .45 ACP... especially 14 rounds of .45.. and it takes less than a second for me to draw my XD from my IWB holster with an extreme cant and double tap your ass...

GCSD Fighter said:

Think about what you're saying. Are you actually going to argue that an unarmed man is better able to defend himself in a violent confrontation than an armed man? Absolutely preposterous.

InternetMonster said:
but you wouldnt know he has one until he take one out

You wouldn't see a guy while argueing with you reaching into his belt/behind/into his jacket?
Stay out of those situations then.

krnguy03 said:
your hands dont hit as hard as .45 ACP... especially 14 rounds of .45.. and it takes less than a second for me to draw my XD from my IWB holster with an extreme cant and double tap your ass...

If he's reaching, during the time it takes to pull there's still time to hit and prevent him from drawing.

Have you really timed yourself and it takes less than a second to unclip holster, release safety catch, and squeeze a trigger. I dont think so.

XTrainer said:
Think about what you're saying. Are you actually going to argue that an unarmed man is better able to defend himself in a violent confrontation than an armed man? Absolutely preposterous.

No, I didn't write that.

In fact, only a moron would suggest such a thing.

Back