What do YOU buy at Costco?

Cleaning supplies, toiletries, batteries
They usually have good fruit and fresh tasty pastries, cookies, breads
Their rotisserie chickens are frickin delish
Best thing about Costco is its always packed with so much awesome stuff that I didnt know I needed til that moment
Problem with that is impulse buys at Costco cost $400

I've never tried em

i'd advise you not to. there are some decent things to buy off their food menu. it's not amazing pizza, but it's decent if you're craving pizza. and their yogurt isn't bad, either.

Smoked Salmon, Pistachios, honey in bulks, and sometimes trout

All this an no Roy Nelson pic?

IMG_1438.jpg
Is cocnut water a scam? Its everywhere nowadays and i dont buy because it seems like its a scam.

Is cocnut water a scam? Its everywhere nowadays and i dont buy because it seems like its a scam.
What do you mean by scam? This particular brand tastes like none of the others and isn't heated up so the nutrients are intact.

What do you mean by scam? This particular brand tastes like none of the others and isn't heated up so the nutrients are intact.
By scam i mean not really good for you or provide any benefits like nutrients and stuff.

we buy the rotisserie chicken once in a while and it lasts us a good while.
We eat the chicken with gravy over rice, make chicken or chicken salad sandwiches, chicken Caesar salads, and finally chicken soup with the remaining bones/meat.

oh man, their chicken bakes are fucking disgusting to me. that combination of cheese and oil that oozes out of those things is nasty lol.

Yeah I've had them before they are okay. It's kind of like a hot pocket with chicken, some kind of ranch sauce, and cheese I think. It wasn't anything special it would be better to get pizza. I heard the bbq sandwich and polish sausages are both good but I have not had them.

Water
Meat
Toilet paper
Kitchen paper
Garbage bags
Sanitizer wipes
Sack of grapefruit
Bulk of kiwi
Frozen organic fruit
Pizza and frozen yogurt from the deli...
Also used the Costco auto program to save 3g when I bought my ride in 15'.

Balsamic vinegar and pork tenderloin. Both are excellent for the price.

When you actually price out a lot of their stuff though you end up paying way more at Costco than a lot of regular supermarkets, especially when compared to sale prices.

A 10$ bag of beef jerky that takes forever to finish

They carry prime beef which is nice. Expensive as fuck though.

Kirkland vodka is a steal. I think I might get into some tonight.

Pretty much anything and everything.

Back