What do YOU buy at Costco?

Can't remember the last time I went, but I'm fairly certain it consisted of diapers and baby wipes...and extra diapers and baby wipes

Toilet paper, paper towels and tissues were a must when I had a membership... at home its just me and my wife, so we dont consume a lot of stuff quickly either but we also bought shampoo, soap... some fruit, bread... cheese... gas was a big one too.

If its just YOU, it might not be worth it to pay anything over 50 or 60 for a yearly membership, just wait until you see those essentials on sale at any store and buy them to store them even if you dont need them right now, thats what we do nowadays, we are always going to need paper, shampoo, soap and so on

I used to live 1/4 mile from costco. It was fantastic.

I even just bought a book there: In the Garden of Beasts.

I get the thin frozen chicken breasts, egg whites. mixed nuts unsalted, oatmeal, coconut oil. Geez, it sounds like I eat much cleaner than I do. Then just whatever, just bought camo shorts, I'd recommend them - Dahu brand or something.

Costco pizza and butter/cheddar/caramel popcorn.

household suplies like toilet paper, paper plates and plastic silverware ( i dont do dishes much)

kcups (i drink a lot of kcups)
vitamins.
fruit
alcohol
And last time i went i bought an 8 pack of solarpowered lawnscape lights. I kepy buying ones from walmart for like 20 bucks and they would go dim and wouldnt brighten up after like 2 weeks. Complete waste. Then i bought the costco ones for like 40 bucks. 3 months later and they are bright as ever. Plus they look nicer.

I'll never go voluntarily again. The few times I've been there it's been so busy I can't take it. I do know they have decent quality meat for a large chain. And they're great if you want 30 of something.
I'm used to crowds and places being packed out, but Costco freaks me out, I need a xanax to just walk in that place.

Buying from Sam's Club more these days.

Tub of yogurt, bananas, popped popcorn, sandwich ham, cheese, sliced mushrooms, gasoline, eggs.

chicken sausage, yogurt, broccoli, spinach...

My Costco is a bit far and the parking lot is atrocious so I only go about once a month.

I have a membership at Sams Club but I buy all kinds of things there. But usually when you buy something there it basically means you don't have to buy that item again for well over a year. I bought a box of trash bags that is going to take me forever to use up, same goes with the packs of hot chocolate and so on. But a lot of times I'll just stop in to get lunch at the snack bar, a big slice of pizza and soda for like $2.75 is a good deal or hot dog and soda for $1.50.

Great for fruit snacks, granola bars, popcorn, garbage bags, k-cups and laundry soap. Some stuff looks like a good deal but is cheaper elsewhere.
Their meat is quality but it'll cost ya.

i don't have a costco card because i don't need to buy a million rolls of toilet paper and ten pounds of cheese at once. although my brother has a card, and i'll ask him on occasion to buy one of those big-ass buckets of chocolate chip cookies. they're real fucking good.

I had a friend who used to eat those chicken bakes for breakfast lunch and dinner no joke

oh man, their chicken bakes are fucking disgusting to me. that combination of cheese and oil that oozes out of those things is nasty lol.

All you guys hating the line at costco, stop shopping on Sundays or after work. Or get a Sam's Club membership. Same thing without the lines.

Back