What do YOU buy at Costco?

odog

A cat trapped in a dog's body
@Silver
Reaction score
So I'm moving soon. New place is a couple blocks from Costco. Might as well get a membership. Never got one before because I didn't live that close and when I make meals it's usually for one person or two. Buying large bulk amounts of food would get wasteful. Maybe I'll get a larger freezer for my new place though.

But what about other stuff? Is it great for other household necessities? Toilet paper, shampoo, non-alcoholic beverages, (just for examples)? Or do you end up buying just way too much stuff that takes up space and doesn't get used? No booze at Costco where I live so that's off the table.

So, what do YOU buy there?

I'll never go voluntarily again. The few times I've been there it's been so busy I can't take it. I do know they have decent quality meat for a large chain. And they're great if you want 30 of something.

350-816563__1.jpg

Nearest one is 90 miles away so nothing.

A mocha freezer hey also have a good fried fruits n nuts n a bag

I just waltz in with an expired card and have breakfast, lunch, or dinner on the house. Those samples can be really filling!

Costco is great for household items. its the only place I buy toilet paper, paper towels, soap, toothpaste, trash bags and laundry detergent now. I buy meat from there sometimes. Only if I'm grilling or doing a weekly meal prep. Used to buy dog food there but it was too high calorie for my boy. There rotisserie chicken is the best. $5 for a decent sized bird. I've paid 7-8 dollars for ones half the size at other stores and they didn't taste as good. Also their chicken bakes are fucking amazing. I don't get them all the time because they are unhealthy as fuck but goddamn they are good. Overall I'm very happy with by membership, I just wish the stores in my state sold liquor

red pepper garlic chicken breasts, poutine, hot dogs, musclepharm cookies n cream protein

even buying in bulk, their deals arent that great. for example soda and water are actually more expensive there than you can find it at a grocery store on sale. i will say, for $10, the pizza is a great deal and it reheats better than other chain pizzas

Costco is great for household items. its the only place I buy toilet paper, paper towels, soap, toothpaste, trash bags and laundry detergent now. I buy meat from there sometimes. Only if I'm grilling or doing a weekly meal prep. Used to buy dog food there but it was too high calorie for my boy. There rotisserie chicken is the best. $5 for a decent sized bird. I've paid 7-8 dollars for ones half the size at other stores and they didn't taste as good. Also their chicken bakes are fucking amazing. I don't get them all the time because they are unhealthy as fuck but goddamn they are good. Overall I'm very happy with by membership, I just wish the stores in my state sold liquor
I had a friend who used to eat those chicken bakes for breakfast lunch and dinner no joke

they had some liquor there the other day going for like 6 k a bottle

I remember that epic thread in the heavies about costco's rotisserie chicken. I hope that guy got promoted to regional manager or something.

All household items. toilet paper, shampoo, deodorant, razers for shaving, detergent, soap, mouth wash, tooth paste, tooth brushes, paper towels, trash bags, cleaning products, etc etc etc.

Clothes. particularly socks and boxer briefs. You can find cheaper stuff than the stuff they sell, but in my experience they wear out way quicker. The choices at costco combine quality and price. also, kirkland brand plain white t shirts, and kirkland brand jeans are good shits too.

non-perishable food items

langers mango nectar is delicious. made with alphonso mangoes.

some electronics there are not so good. i have bought flashdrives there before though and they are pretty cheap if u need multiple, but i would say you definitely dont want to buy a laptop/computer from costco.

then i also buy perishable groceries there as well. fruit, veg, eggs, milk, bread and baked goods, partially/fully cooked foods, i.e. their rotisserie chicken which i think i read they actually sell at a loss. their meat is of good quality, though if you wait for sales, a lot of grocery stores can beat their prices. they have some decent coffee

liquor.

car tires

hotdog, salad, berry smoothie, berry sundae, chicken bake, combo pizza from their food court

god i love and miss cosstco :(

Lots of meat
Gas
Food
household items

Back