What do women find attractive/unattractive about you?

pro and con...

I look exactly like this guy in every way....

c84f1b5d06af7ac366c8e448b21dcc5d.jpg

Pros - Tall, cute, and nice ass. Yeah, I can't figure this one out either, but that's what women tell me.

Downsides - occasional speech impediment, grouchy, inappropriate sense of humour, lazy as fuck. Borderline antisocial when I hit my daily quota of dealing with morons.

Soft midsection doesn't necessarily mean fat. Small dikk tho, yarp. Here's the thing - there's a veritable fuckton of super cute 5'5" or below chicks proportionately sized :) So our man is a-ok :)!
Love your glass half full attitude.

I’m 51 and I’m still getting a lot of positive feedback from women.

I think sometimes I’m a little too much for some women.

I keep a private page, a blog I guess, just for myself so I can have a record of . . . things. Idk. Recently I made a list of pros and cons about my current self. The cons list was long. Very fucking long. I wrote it like four days ago and I STILL keep thinking of things to go back and add to it lmao. They're all things that I can't imagine appeal to anybody in any way. So, uhh, I guess it'll be easier to list the few things that *aren't* wrong with me, and which I've received a fair amount of compliments on.

When corresponding through messages/emails, many people have said that they like that I get straight to the point. I think this is more of a work thing, because I can definitely babble on to my friends until they roll over and die lol.

I have a big heart. This sucks for me actually, but other people like it. I'm compassionate and empathetic towards other people and animals. I believe in putting out positive energy so I say nice things to people a lot (and I do mean what I say). I'm supportive of people in the things that they do, or want to pursue, and encouraging. I'm very friendly to everybody I meet and believe in treating everybody as an equal.

Everybody tells me I'm a good listener. I am. But holy shit I'm clueless on how to comfort people, so I make a lot of sad faces lmao. If we're friends and we're texting, you'll probably get sarcastic remarks instead *sorry bruhs*

I'm also told that I'm very funny.. And a lot of guys dig that I'm into horror films.

Sounds like you are much too tough on yourself.

Nah. Just realistic.

That's what everybody says who has a more negative outlook than is necessary.
You said that they are things you can't imagine other people find appealing, well those things are probably very subjective and other people view those things often very differently from yourself, generally speaking of course. And even if people agree that tbose traits might be lesser traits, so to speak, that can even be appealing to some, because it might be sometbing they can relate to, as nobody is perfect.

attractive - tonsil stones

unattractive - ear wax

Pros - Tall, cute, and nice ass. Yeah, I can't figure this one out either, but that's what women tell me.

Downsides - occasional speech impediment, grouchy, inappropriate sense of humour, lazy as fuck. Borderline antisocial when I hit my daily quota of dealing with morons.

I have to admit dispite having decently build upper body my main asset has tended to be just that, muscled legs/butt, luckly many women are IMHO far more attracted to the latter than is typically suggested.

This being a net forum I'd guess introversion is probably a big issue, I like to think I can be nice/caring BUT being with someone 24/7 just becomes draining and this can sometimes be taken as some kind of offence when often its just the opposite.

I have had compliments from women on my:

Legs,
Arms,
Arse,
Beard,
Eyes,
Back.
Voice (depth),
Height.

I've had too tall before, the main negative is probably my willingness to express a view counter to theirs. Ie being an arsehole.

Nah. Just realistic.

Sherdog probably gives a pretty warped view though of just how attractive being kind(not soppy) actually is for both genders, I admit for a serious relationship this trumps pretty much everything else for me and feeds back though into someone seeming much more attractive generally.

I usually find it easy to make females laugh, it's a great way to make a connection with them.
Many females seem to like me because i'm not your typical male.

Unattractive? I don't know. I know that after being in a relationship for a while i tend to take my gf and the relationship for granted, that could be deemed unattractive? However i think both males and females end up doing that.
I've always thought of myself as being physically unattractive but that doesn't seem to of ever been a problem. I believe most females are less into how the male looks than we are with their looks.[thank god!!!]

Well...I now know what Sherdoggers I want to introduce to my wife for cucking purposes.

attractive - Sherdog account

unattractive - mom still makes my bed

I’m an asshole

Not sure why, but that really turns women on. I tried being nice, that really turns women off.

Don’t ask a woman where she wants to eat, tell her where you are going, she will give road head on the way

Attractive: Face, muscular but not too big body, athletic ability, penis size, confidence, nice

Unattractive: Lazy, low energy, smile
How can your smile be unattractive...?!

Are you sure you're doing it right?

Back