What do we make of Baghdadaryan?

Not sure if he have the TDD/Grappling. He seems a little lost in that Muay Thai Clinch, had me thinking of Rich Franklin vs Anderson Silva for a second there.

But his striking though, I'm too is pretty stoked about his striking. Almost flawless tactics. The last kick was.. wow. Quite disappointed he didn't get performance of the night.
Pretty sure he got one of the POTN bonuses.

To me he seemed to be taking a ton of damage, and was content losing until he wasn't finally. I dunno. I am an idiot. I think he was on the way to losing that fight, but Derrick Lewis is the same way, and it works for him so...
But he was completely out striking Anglin. Anglin didn't land really anything other than the clinch knees. And he had double his experience 10 fights as opposed to 5

Not sure if he have the TDD/Grappling. He seems a little lost in that Muay Thai Clinch, had me thinking of Rich Franklin vs Anderson Silva for a second there.

But his striking though, I'm too is pretty stoked about his striking. Almost flawless tactics. The last kick was.. wow. Quite disappointed he didn't get performance of the night.

agree. he was eating some solid knees just chillin in the plum.

His kicks are solid and from the southpaw stance. He needs to work on his boxing accuracy and using his hands/feints to disguise his kicks. I enjoy watching him fight.

I thought he looked good, very quick and precise with his striking.

Oh, my mistake. I thought Jared Gooden and the SW lady got it.
I think Gooden didn't get it. Something about his ko punch looking sissyfied

Back