Opinion What do we do about people who are stupid with money?

Most people who receive government assistance work 40 plus hours a week.

The ghetto welfare queen is mostly a myth

You watch what people put in their shopping cart and how they pay for it (and how much they weigh)

What's that got to do with you
I watch nothing. I'm standing in line. I guess I could stare at my phone like some teen but no I stand there patiently waiting to be checked out getting my money/groceries in order. You look at the conveyor belt to see where/when you can put your groceries down, no?
This has happened several times standing in line for like ten minutes. Everyone hates standing in line but no big deal so when all the groceries are in the bag and they're getting ready to pay I'm happy and ready to check out. But then either the cashier or shopper says there's not enough money on my card and they start digging through their already bagged groceries in their cart and find the stuff they want to take out and the cashier has to take those off the receipt.

One of the gyms I go to is in a big plaza with a Walmart and other people have seriously brought this up in random conversations and we've talked about it with a laugh. I never once thought to say to someone who brings this stuff up dur you're staying at the person in front of you or w/e nonpoint you're trying to make. Should I have closed my eye and plugged my ears?

Back