What do u guys think of Tim Boestch?

I'm a Tim Boetsch guy. Tough as fucking nails. I really thought him KO'ing Hendo was the safest bet of the century....holy shit was i wrong.
He's went in with a stupid game plan. Should have just paced Hendon and make him gas. Then gnp

Tough fighter and has had some fun fights.

But I didn't even think he was a contender 5 years ago.

No need for him to be on the roster has been around along time, not a contender anymore time for prospects to fill his spot and develop into something.

he's your blue collar fighter that will never have a title but you like to see fight

Tim%2BBoetsch%2BKO%2BBrad%2BTavares%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2BBangor.gif

Tim+Boetsch+Uppercuts+Yushin+Okami+-+UFC+144+Japan.gif

tim-boetsch_david-heath.gif

1.gif

Tough guy with solid wrestling. Good barometer in entering the top 12-15.

i think he could take Okami. The finish might come late, but I think Tim gets it done

Big, slow, powerful and entertaining to watch.

He saved his contract with his last win.

I wonder what would happen if Josh Samman used to follow what her coaches are saying...

Tim is the man, juggles fights on breaks from lumberjacking.

Solid 185er, I always enjoy his fights. I don't think he will be a title contender though.

a "contender"? no way jose. but he's found a way to stick around the ufc for a number of years now. you're doing something right if you can pull that off. but no, he's not even top 15 and will never be.

I like Boetsch...not the most skillful guy in MW but he can be great at any given night...
i23562_boetsch1.gif

1.gif

Very likeable guy, no-frills style, loved his tosses back in the day but now he's just a mid-level veteran IMO. His days of being a contender are gone, but he proved against Samman he's not as 'done' as I thought so good for him.

Back