What do the experts at Sherdog think about a 5 championship fight Dec. 5 card?

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
McGregor Vs. Aldo
Rousey Vs. Cyborg/Tate
Werdum Vs. Fedor/Cain
Dillashaw Vs. Cruz
Joanna J Vs. Gadelha

One night only. Night of the Champions. Something epic and unforgettable, for once.

$60

Thoughts?

Won't happen. Expect 3 at most, 2 most likely.

I'd pay $100 for that shit.

$200 if it had Jones vs Cormier/Gus/AJ

Dude, I'd pay a grand to see Jones in a 3-on-1 match.

You know what I meant.

Happy-Gilmore-Thumbs-Down.gif

Damn that would be a hell of a card Id pay more.

5 is alot considering they would be all 25 minuite fights, but ufc190 would have been similar in length.

A lot of people might say there would be no title fights a while, but they have 5 other champs and if they can get lined up for the next 4 months afterwards, it would be possible to do 5 champs in the night without impacting fututre fight cards. Just dont expect dual title fight cards for the rest of the year after.

Would take way too long. Likely 1/2 for Dec card and maybe for UFC 200 we can finally get 3. (would likely include Ronda though since her fights last half a minute).

The UFC would lose money doing that. Ronda vs. Cyborg draws over a mil and Conor vs. Aldo draws over a mil. The card would have to draw over 2 mil with just those two fights on it. And Werdum vs. Fedor would also draw a lot on its own as well. Terrible business decision.

BS.

5-title main card won't happen. If only Bellator becomes bigger than UFC and buys Zuffa out so UFC decides to put one swang song show. And even than half the champs will get injured before stepping in the cage.

P.S. Double BS for having Fedor on the card. Not singed yet and unlikely to be signed at all.

Title fights should only be Main and Co Main events.

That's some WSOF shit TS.

Of course it's never gonna happen. No way they'd lock up the championship / no1 contender talent for 4 months minimum for the sake of one card

It'd be fucking nuts. I'd give money for it in a heart beat. The problem is even if they announced a fight card that sick I wouldn't believe them, because 100% Weidman/ Cruz or Aldo get injured.

I would pay with my house but it won't happen

McGregor Vs. Aldo
Rousey Vs. Cyborg/Tate
Werdum Vs. Fedor/Cain
Dillashaw Vs. Cruz
Joanna J Vs. Gadelha

One night only. Night of the Champions. Something epic and unforgettable, for once.

$60

Thoughts?

I'd only pay regular price for that card.

Give me

McGregor/Aldo
Arlovski/Werdum
RDA/Cowboy II
Dillashaw/Cruz
Rousey/Tate III

I'll pay 150 for that.

Back