What do Reebox fighter "kits" come with?

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I admit to taking a peek at the website to see what they were and all I saw was a Shirt/Jersey and for almost $100? Does it come with matching shorts or sweatpants?

Far as I know the top is all you get.
"Kits" is creative marketing language.

I admit to taking a peek at the website to see what they were and all I saw was a Shirt/Jersey and for almost $100? Does it come with matching shorts or sweatpants?

"Kit" outside of America is like our "gear"....a collective noun.

They are selling fight gear.

Just the jersey.

I saw something a while back of them starting to sell shorts but that would probably be another 80 on top.

When they said kit, I assumed like a package of things. It's sad if it's just a shirt.

You get a P.O. box for the fighter who is getting a cut of the fight kit purchase. You mail them a prepaid Visa card for 2 cents or however much they make off the sale.

If you buy it Dana will say that you're "a real fight fan" and definitely not a "poser/p***y/f****t/dummy"

What so I cant buy a "Full Fight Kit" and be the full fight kit wanker I always wanted to be?

2 inches growth and a more full set of pubes.

They also come with a note that tells you what a fucking retard you are for buying one.

An apology would be appropriate, but probably just a bag and washing instructions.

The hooters girls give the kit guys more attention on fight nights

I'd buy one if they looked better and the majority of the sale went directly to the fighter in question but since neither happens, fuck that

Comes with a shitty check for fighters...

On a serious note they come with "Swagger, power, family, belief"

What so I cant buy a "Full Fight Kit" and be the full fight kit wanker I always wanted to be?

In our eyes - if it's any consolation - you will always be a "full fight kit wanker," to us, sir.

The only authentic uniforms I ever purchased were the Croatian national soccer teams home jersey, Ed Belfour home jersey when he played for the Blackhawks and Paul O'Neill home jersey when he played for the Yankees.

just the shirt,u have to buy the shorts and socks depending on the sport to complete the kit

You wanna be a fukking fighter?! Then buy the kit and quit complaining dummy!

Funny you actually posted this. I did the same thing! Wouldn't buy anything from them. But I did peak. Expensive "T shirt" type thing. Didn't get the "kit" either. Like someone else said, probably a marketing ploy of some sort. Affliction had the greatest t shirts ever! My 2 cents

I remember initially each fighter was going to have some sort of creative control over their "kit". then it just became a generic boring jersey... ufc and reebok blow. love mma tho

it comes with a bag of cornnuts and a 40 of mickeys

Back