What do I need to do...

JudoThrows**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Last January, I weighed 160 lbs. Last summer, I began to binge eat late at night and gained 20 lbs. Thanks to getting a girlfriend in April, my anxiety set in and I stopped having an appetite really for a month which got me back down to 170 which I am at right now (and happy with that besides a little chub on my stomach and thighs). However, the temptation to binge eat is back with me being hungry every two hours. I've looked online and I would have to eat at least 2400 calories a day with the sedentary exercise routine I am getting to keep the weight I am at. I definitely do not eat anywhere near it, but I still become afraid that I am going to start what I did last summer. What can I do to appease my stomach and myself by either maintaining weight or losing it?

What are you eating? You need to include healthy fats and proteins. That will help you feel full longer. But I don't know what you are eating right now.

You definately need to be much more specific. Tell us what a typical food day is for you. Also, you're going to be told that being sedentary is not acceptable for your overall health. Look into a basic routine, like the ones you will find in the FAQs.

Back