What do guys think about combat sports in general?

AirCorps

White Belt
Reaction score
The shit is good for the buck, but doesn't last long what are your thought?

well i do like to watch the occasional ufc fight, but basically i think combat sports in general are as irrelevant as magicians.... besides, i'd rather hang bang in my free time.

well i do like to watch the occasional ufc fight, but basically i think combat sports in general are as irrelevant as magicians.... besides, i'd rather hang bang in my free time.

So I guess their garbage! lol.

if you're asking about combat sports in general... then i stand by my post.

if you're asking about combat sports the retailer and rebrander of gear... then it's ok for gear, but you can find much better.

if you're asking about combat sports in general... then i stand by my post.

if you're asking about combat sports the retailer and rebrander of gear... then it's ok for gear, but you can find much better.

I agree thanks for answering my question, no one else did.

Who else named combat sports make gear?

Your question is "What do you guys think about combat sports in general?" Combat sports include all of the aforementioned activities as well as many others. So your question does not pertain to any particular item CSI makes, just an all encompassing everything CSI makes is [fill in the blank]?

They are selling a lot of closeout stuff now on their website, cheap, but the shipping rates to Australia is ridicilous, no way I can't afford them.

They are selling a lot of closeout stuff now on their website, cheap, but the shipping rates to Australia is ridicilous, no way I can't afford them.

That's a shame. I've ordered 3 times during this huge closeout event. Great deals and customer service has been awesome as well. Ordered a few items that weren't quite the right size and just let them sit around for a month or more. Sent them an email to see if I could exchange them for different sizes/similar items and they not only allowed me to do so (on clearance items no less), they even offered to pay the return shipping for me.

Your question is "What do you guys think about combat sports in general?" Combat sports include all of the aforementioned activities as well as many others. So your question does not pertain to any particular item CSI makes, just an all encompassing everything CSI makes is [fill in the blank]?

Shut it dumb shit, looks like everyone else got my point.

Back