Opinion What Do Countries With The Best Coronavirus Response Have in Common?

Belgium has a female Prime Minister and the highest death rate per capita.

iu

To answer the question seriously, the most successful countries are the ones that treated it like SARS from day one. The just flu bro countries have done the worst.

In fact, the best leaders to have during a pandemic would be leaders from third-world countries in Africa and South-East Asia.
You are joking right?
This country compares to the United States:
. Germany
These countries don't compare to the United States:
. Finland
. Norway
. Denmark
. New Zealand
. Iceland
. Taiwan
. Vietnam
These countries are a joke or 'shitholes':
. Lesotho
. Papua New Guinea
. Laos
. Mozambique
. Namibia
. Uganda
Yeah, let's compare 'apples' to 'oranges'.

Belgium has a female Prime Minister and the highest death rate per capita.

iu

To answer the question seriously, the most successful countries are the ones that treated it like SARS from day one. The just flu bro countries have done the worst.

Id bang her too

Finland woman and I would make strong children. UFC

Better get to it fast, she's probably going to look about 70 years old by the time her term as a PM is done.

Germany does a pretty good job at handling the situation though.

depositphotos_200583912-stock-photo-giant-african-bullfrog-pyxicephalus-adspersus.jpg

images1415783_Lao_Party_chief_President_Bounnhang_Vorachiths_visit_to_boost_bilateral_ties.jpg

President_of_Laos
dude looks like a bullfrog
vmZY4GWrAvCqhxPYA

Last edited:
Better get to it fast, she's probably going to look about 70 years old by the time her term as a PM is done.

I laughed my ass off when this thing started because i think that our new leaders didnt expect this kinda world affecting thing to kick off.

Probably expected to just sit on the throne and make new dumb sjw rules

You are joking right?
. Germany
. Finland
. Norway
. Denmark
. New Zealand
. Iceland
. Taiwan
. Vietnam
. Lesotho
. Papua New Guinea
. Laos
. Mozambique
. Namibia
. Uganda

What makes say..... Vietnam's response unable to be compared with USA?

Yet they can't tell us what they did that made it work vs Trumps administration

I seem to recall these EU leaders attacking Trumps European travel ban, only later to themselves to create travel bans once it was apparant that Europe, especially Italy was the epicenter of the virus.

Trumps admin was ahead on some things, but people will ignore it..

The median age in Sub-Saharan Africa is literally 15 years old. I'm not kidding. If it weren't for the world freaking out, I don't know that they'd even know something is happening. Europe is old AF.

And it isn't unusual for disease or conflict to kill a lot of people.

The median age in Sub-Saharan Africa is literally 15 years old. I'm not kidding. If it weren't for the world freaking out, I don't know that they'd even know something is happening. Europe is old AF.
The ones who can order lockdowns are the ones more susceptible to die. Politicians, always old and fat. Everywhere. So, maybe, they would either lock themselves up or lockdown regardless to save their asses.
Left out because he doesn't fit the narrative being spun.
Or because South Korea is not a country, there is only one Korea.
Also look at those countries' obesity rates:
https://renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/
The only way to not be fat is to starve.

You are joking right?
. Germany
. Finland
. Norway
. Denmark
. New Zealand
. Iceland
. Taiwan
. Vietnam
. Lesotho
. Papua New Guinea
. Laos
. Mozambique
. Namibia
. Uganda

So all of America is on par with Germany?
<puh-lease75>

Parts of America, at their best, yes...but there are plenty of states in America that are just barely above shitholes. The conditions in state to state can differ dramatically.

What makes you say that..... Vietnam's response unable to be compared with USA?
Parts of America, at their best, yes...but there are plenty of states in America that are just barely above shitholes.
Demographics and international travel. Plus Vietnam is a communist country. U.S. population in 2020 is at about 331,000,000. Any state in the U.S. is better able to combat COVID-19 than Mozambique, Namibia, or Uganda. That's before federal help. ...and I would not trust any data coming from any of those 3 countries.

Demographics and international travel. Plus Vietnam is a communist country. U.S. population in 2020 is at about 331,000,000. Any state in the U.S. is better able to combat COVID-19 than Mozambique, Namibia, or Uganda. That's before federal help. ...and I would not trust any data coming from any of those 3 countries.

So....... are they lying because they are 3rd world and corrupt? Or are the cases low because of demographics and travel.

Kinda have to pick one. Otherwise you are just declaring we did a better job, and choosing what to believe to fit your initial judgement.

So either way you look at it, white males suck at containing the Coronavirus

Back