What Do Bisping and Woodley have in Common?

They both train UFC and they both rustle jimmies.

I can maybe see where you are coming from regarding Bisping, he was preparing to fight Anderson in London, if he lost that then maybe he would have thought about calling it a day.

Woodley on the other hand - retiring? why?

Yes we will see another dominant champion again, just look at Mighty Mouse and Cruz.

I also believe GSP still has what it takes to come back and hold the belt for some time.

I do not hold any hope whatsoever for Alvarez, Woodley, Bisping, Miocic and Nunes holding the belt for any more than 2 title defences
his performance vs gastelum was pretty terrible though. im as shocked at woodley being champ as i am with bisping.

that one went over my head...

aflac-duck-dancing-gif.gif

Wonderboy if win the belt

Conor already is, he just need to clean his name beating Diaz (but imho Diaz win again)

Aldo if can defeat Conor by demolition will be in a kinda GSP-post Serra situation
If Aldo can Cub Swanson him, I would die laughing.

I always forget that Bisping is the champion. I'll never get used to it, it just doesn't feel right.

Both should have never tasted a title???

Woodley isn't all that surprising and I certainly didn't think he'd be retired. Bisping as champ surprises me but even if he retired beforehand I would have just figured he was transitioning into an analyst role, which he's pretty good at, not that he would forced into retirement. Even without the belt, the Hendo rematch was always out there.

Back